Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course we have, but talking rates. It's why Clemson's park being similar to LNS was good for us. We benefit from smaller parks as a heavy HR team. We're not a small ball team and thrive when we're hitting dingers.
We do benefit from smaller parks…. You still have to barrel up the baseball…. We have not done so at all in this game so far….the overwhelming majority and possibly all of the balls we hit in Clemson would have been out in this park.

Good grief. NCAA kicking us in the nuts again. Horseshit that tourney is in Hattiesburg. Meanwhile Knoxville is beautiful.

Tennessee has to figure out a way to turn this thing around.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Lol

If the delay is long enough then the dude who has 1 hit the Vols through 3 2/3 will no longer be in the game.

This is a good thing.
That is what I am thinking and from what I read…. They don’t have a lot of pitching(not sure how much they have though)

Reactions: MarcoVol
we def have more

Although I thought we had a slight advantage in this matchup too but that was certainly not the case.
Any advantage we had was erased because the little patsies in the committee took an extra day to decide, which was never in doubt as the committee members son plays at USM. Giving USM another day of rest.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back