Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st pic: Area around Hattiesburg. The two cells to the Southwest moving towards town, and pop-ups actively forming in that area outside of town.

2nd pic: Storm line along MS and AR/LA border. If we get another delay or this game really drags on I suspect this game will finish tomorrow.

20230610_174706.jpg
Screenshot_20230610-174647_MyRadar.jpg

Good grief. NCAA kicking us in the nuts again. Horseshit that tourney is in Hattiesburg. Meanwhile Knoxville is beautiful.

Tennessee has to figure out a way to turn this thing around.
I don’t disagree with you but like I tell my kids, quit whining about it and deal with it! This is what it is so let’s focus!

I can't figure out why they restarted. I was watching that storm to the SW of the stadium start to form, thinking alright this will get postponed a while. Next thing I know they're bringing everyone out. Made no sense.

Severe thunderstorm warning roughly 15 miles Southwest of Hattiesburg moving at a snails pacen 60mph winds and quarter sized hail.

This'n'll finish tomorrow probably.

Screw the NCAA. This whole thing is about getting this coach to Omaha in his last year. Kids under the bleachers during a lightning delay? You could tell Vitello was frustrated. This is an oversized HS they are playing at. Such a shame.

Man the NCAA does not care about this dude going to Omaha

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back