Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come the Austin Peay kickoff time is still ‘tbd’? Every other kickoff time has been set for the sec games except that one

To the only moran on Harbor Island with golf cart on the beach, flying the Power T's, with that thing parked so every passer by can see you, talking loudly to no one on your ear pods...

We appreciate you reppin that power T, solo bro...

Good news! @InVOLuntary was not eaten by sharks. Apparently, he got them.

shark1.jpg

Seems he went a little overboard with his intimidation tactics.....
Was there ever confirmation of this was Florida’s coach.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Have you guys been seeing the players have to be under the metal bleachers during this delay. I'm sure somiss is in a locker room

That's fair, but neither of those are as readily available as ERA, at least not at the college-level. Idk about you, but I'm not usually plugging numbers into the formula to calculate it myself.
I agree theyre not easy to find. I was just trying to make the point, that just because someone doesnt have a great ERA doesnt mean they suck.

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver
Have you guys been seeing the players have to be under the metal bleachers during this delay. I'm sure somiss is in a locker room

Sounds like some military logic.

"We can't train right now. There is lighnting in the area, sir."

"Alright Sergent. Let's get the Soldiers under that wooden pavilion and into those metal bleachers until this passes."

"Good thinking sir!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back