Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve made 2 CWS in 3 years, and people on the post-game call-in are calling for staff changes.

Astounding.
The Vols recent success has really put into perspective just how much a lot of people really don't understand the sport of baseball, especially on a micro level.

I hope TV stays forever. You have to keep in mind, he is a young coach that is still learning as he goes too...and yet we've been to 2 CWS in 3 years. If you are one of the people calling for staff changes, you need to get it together.

The only changes that need to happen are portal additions in the off-season. Losing is hard. Let the emotions die down and we’ll all look back on this season proudly. Go Vols!

Listening to the VQ Podcast, and AP pretty much encapsulates the frustration I have with many of our talking heads. In one sentence he talks about Daniel Calhoun if we were to miraculously land him “looks like a guard”, two sentences later he laments about us needing “to go after some OT’s”! 😑 There’s never been a prototype bookend body that he and Cain haven’t projected as an IOL.
IMG_2275.gif

Reactions: knoxvol52
Appreciate that this BaseVols team had me yelling for the Vols in June. Looking forward to football season (and basketball season and baseball season).

Shifting gears slightly because it came up in the thread earlier today. I’ve heard “sidewalk alum” a few times in here and in random conversations, and I think that’s what folks would consider me.

I’m a sidewalk alum. I didn’t go to UT, but I am passionate about UT sports.

To be honest, I don’t really care about the school. Couldn’t give a sh!t about who got a degree from there.

If my kids go to UT, great, I’ll care about the school. But right now, I care about the sports.

I grew up in rural TN, with no pro sports teams to cheer for. My first fandom was the Vols. I will always be a Vol.

If I’m misunderstanding the “sidewalk alum” definition, help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back