Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always stunned by the number of people that seemingly devote themselves to living in fantasy land.

I'm always stunned by the posters that argue with everyone. Not sure how talking about past football seasons is fantasy land or why it bothers you. Vol football was great then and hopefully we are getting back to that. Reliving past things is not living in fantasy land. And saying something could have happened is definitely not fantasy land. You might want to educate yourself on the meaning of it. Living in Maldives, retiring as a millionaire and dating a celebrity of your choosing is Fantasy Land! And I devote myself to my 10-12 hr a day job, my son, my girl, family and raising my son to be a man. It's got to suck being a lonely, miserable human.

I'm always stunned the posters that argue with everyone. Not sure how talking about past football seasons is fantasy land or why it bothers you. Vol football was great then and hopefully we are getting back to that. Reliving past things is not living in fantasy land. And saying something could have happened is definitely not fantasy land. You might want to educate yourself on the meaning of it. Living in Maldives, retiring as a millionaire and dating a celebrity of your choosing is Fantasy Land! And I devote myself to my 10-12 hr a day job, my son, my girl, family and raising my son to be a man. It's got to suck being a lonely, miserable human.
Go back through your posts over the last few pages and you'll see why I alluded to people that like to live in fantasy land. You're not the only one around here that does it though. You want to play what-if games about us winning every game that we lost. Then, you want to pretend that were we to have won every game that we lost, then we might have beaten two of the best teams in college football history. If you'd just start claiming national championship titles for those teams despite our losses, I'd think you were a Bama fan.

Go back through your posts over the last few pages and you'll see why I alluded to people that like to live in fantasy land. You're not the only one around here that does it though. You want to play what-if games about us winning every game that we lost. Then, you want to pretend that were we to have won every game that we lost, then we might have beaten two of the best teams in college football history. If you'd just start claiming national championship titles for those teams despite our losses, I'd think you were a Bama fan.
Why does that bother YOU, tho?

Why does that bother YOU, tho?
It doesn't bother me. I'm just amazed at the number of people that want to live in the land of make believe. It's not like we're a bunch of Vanderbilt football fans. Perhaps he should borrow some of knoxvol52's meds. Then, his fantasies will become even more interesting.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Should have your popcorn ready
giphy.gif

It doesn't bother me. I'm just amazed at the number of people that want to live in the land of make believe. It's not like we're a bunch of Vanderbilt football fans. Perhaps he should borrow some of knoxvol52's meds. Then, his fantasies will become even more interesting.
Yes okay lol my meds are for my chronic arthritis I don't share and secondly I was disagreeing with him about the Titles but the individual has a right to speak his mind as well as you.Let me check .........yea it's a opinion board rite or wrong doesn't matter. Next topic how many times we should have beaten Alabama in last 16 years should be interesting 👀

Reactions: screenthis
Yes okay lol my meds are for my chronic arthritis I don't share and secondly I was disagreeing with him about the Titles but the individual has a right to speak his mind as well as you.Let me check .........yea it's a opinion board rite or wrong doesn't matter. Next topic how many times we should have beaten Alabama in last 16 years should be interesting 👀
I was just joking about your meds. If I offended you, I apologize. I also agree he can continue to live in fantasy land and make those posts as long as he likes. I just really don't understand people that feel they need to play pretend like that.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I was just joking about your meds. If I offended you, I apologize. I also agree he can continue to live in fantasy land and make those posts as long as he likes. I just really don't understand people that feel they need to play pretend like that.
It's all good I see the conversation got moved my first whammy😁

Reactions: Vol423

You really have to be the most miserable human being on this board, and that's saying a lot. Not sure how saying we underachieved under Fulmer is anything like you're describing. I never said we should win every game nor that we should hate. I'm am waiting for you to show me that. You're in fantasy land with all this BS you're making up. There's plenty of games we've won and should have lost. Just like on that 98 team, we should have lost to Arky. They just didn't wanna win it apparently.Just like I don't claim all our Championships like some do. I say we have 3. But if others want to think otherwise it's 100% their choice. This subject obviously bothers you, for some ungodly reason. I would hate to see your thoughts on important stuff. But aside from everything, why does it matter to you what anyone talks about? You aren't the center of the universe and nobody cares what you think. Everyone has the right to talk about anything they want on here, especially if it's Vol related. If it's something you don't like, then ignore it or me. This is a Vol board and I was talking about Vol topics.

Again, several have asked you the same thing.. Why does it matter to you? We are free to discuss anything Vol related and if it was something we weren't supposed to discuss, Freak would delete it. Worry about yourself and the rest of us will worry about each of ourselves! That dumbed down enough for you?

Reactions: screenthis

Everyone is going to try to copy Vols offense, but key is Heupel’s play calling. You have to have riverboat gambler attitude combined with ability to out prepare and out scheme your opponent. He is way ahead of the college game.

You have to have much better personnel to beat Heupel or you have to be lucky because he is so much better prepared. He is so prepared that even the UT ball boys are trained to make sure this offense goes fast. Just watch the ball boys during games, they run the sidelines and yell at ball carriers to remind them to give ball to officials. They will not take a ball from player. That is attention to detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back