Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll go on record and say this…..

He could have the best year in the history of TN FOOTBALL. Period.
He has done so much work this offseason. From what I’ve seen, he could very well be the Top pick in the draft next year and it may not even be a surprise.
I wouldn't be shocked by this at all. When you look at how he has progressed since he got here, every Heup QB has been prolific, veteran o-line, a veteran talented backfield, Warren, Castles is a potential NFL guy and our receiving core is elite. People will be open all day and he'll hit them.

Tobias Harris better get ride of his handler or it’s going to cost him his career…I never knew his dad was like this.it wild to me he’s living off/depending on his son like this.

From Bleacher report on Tobias Harris:

If you were to describe Tobias Harris' game, would you call him an "assassin scorer?"

Probably not, but Torrel Harris, Tobias' father and agent, believes the Philadelphia 76ers should be using him as a scoring threat.

When asked if he thinks the Sixers are using his son the way they should, Torrel Harris said during an appearance on the Business of Sports podcast (h/t Dave Early of Liberty Ballers):

"Personally, I don't think so. The reason I say that, well Tobias is an assassin scorer. I mean they can't stop him. Nobody in the league can stop him. So he's proven that over his career even when he was with the Clippers he was an assassin scorer...​
"And then [L.A.] traded him 'cause they got too good [and wanted to pivot to the draft lottery]. They offered us $80M, I turned down the $80M. They said 'wow what are you looking for?' I said 'I want about $35M a year and they're like 'what? — I said 'yeah, $35M a year. [They] said 'well, we're not gonna pay you that.' So they traded him to the Sixers. Ever since [then] the Sixers,' they put him in the corner."
Harris spent parts of the 2017-18 and 2018-19 seasons with the Clippers. In 87 games with the franchise, he averaged 20.3 points, 7.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists while shooting 48.7 percent from the floor and 42.6 percent from deep.​

In Philadelphia, Harris has taken more of a backseat to Joel Embiid and James Harden in terms of scoring.

In 308 games across four and a half seasons with the Sixers, Harris averaged 17.7 points, 6.6 rebounds and 3.1 assists while shooting 48.8 percent from the floor and 37.3 percent from beyond the arc.

However, the 30-year-old's production has dwindled since he arrived in Philly during the 2018-19 campaign. Last season, he averaged 14.7 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 74 games while shooting 50.1 percent from the floor and 38.9 percent from deep.

If the 76ers re-sign Harden this summer, it's going to be difficult for Harris to take on more of a scoring load next season, especially with Embiid and Tyrese Maxey also on the roster.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
I mean...it was just a joke in order to have the Hornsdown at the bottom below even Vandy 😅

OU vs Texas, give me the OU fans all day. Texas fans are already a fragile bunch you can tell
Really enjoyed my fan experience in Norman. They set a standard for guest treatment imo. College Station repped well also…still hate A&M.

Now throw in some ranch and you have the best Special Sauce known to mankind.

And chuck in some curdled/cottage cheese if you want texture and a full entree. Fat free milk, banana, and some Saltines as a side dish 🤌
You forgot at least 1 crucial ingredient that could turn it all into the best combo dish ever. . .
0625231253.jpg

Now throw in some ranch and you have the best Special Sauce known to mankind.

Chuck in some curdled/cottage cheese if you want texture and a full meal.
That combo’s been my grandson’s jam since he was a baby…now he’s six! Seems real close to Chik-Fil-A sauce…which he’ll accept. Can’t get him to eat a slice of pizza or a chicken nugget without it on his plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back