Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Tennessee fan...if we can't take it personally what the hell do we even watch these guys for?
I like the sarcasm but disagree with the comment. Pretty unhealthy view, and there’s many reasons I watch the Vols that aren’t tied to my own self actualization. Gotta learn how to compartmentalize.

NIL is what it is, and you can still love the Vols and not take it personally when a kid does what they believe to be is best for their future. Who are we to say what that is? And they’re 19, just trying to figure it out as they go and make the most of the cards they’re dealt. If he leaves, it’s not like he won’t miss the heck out of his Tennessee bros. Money talks, and it’s a big reason a lot of these kids work so hard. Nothing is guaranteed, so he’d be foolish not to cash in while he can.

I like the sarcasm but disagree with the comment. Pretty unhealthy view, and there’s many reasons I watch the Vols that aren’t tied to my own self actualization. Gotta learn how to compartmentalize.

NIL is what it is, and you can still love the Vols and not take it personally when a kid does what they believe to be is best for their future. Who are we to say what that is? And they’re 19, just trying to figure it out as they go and make the most of the cards they’re dealt. If he leaves, it’s not like he won’t miss the heck out of his Tennessee bros. Money talks, and it’s a big reason a lot of these kids work so hard. Nothing is guaranteed, so he’d be foolish not to cash in while he can.
I can compartmentalize. There’s their life. Then there’s Tennessee Volunteers. It’s really healthy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back