Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerrygold butter is the best butter.
"If I ever went to France, I'd be the first in bed. Asleep by 7. Why? Because I'd be the first up. At 4am, waiting...stalking outside the bakeries. I'd get the first warm breads right out of the oven. Then I'd say no thanks to butter, because I'd already have my entire bag full of Irish Kerrygold butter. Just loads of it. And that's all I'd do in Paris for 2 weeks. Baguettes and butter."

I understand the balk rule as well as I understand women. Which, of course, is to say, not at all.
I lean towards balk in this instance….. it is definitely one of the more confusing rules… every little league game we played… other coaches would argue with the umps that my sons pickoff move to second was a balk…. It was never called.

Reactions: drvenner
Wow.

South Korea has the lowest fertility rate in the world, by a good margin.

Here's the rub for me - they have a one year (soon to be 1.5 year) paid parental leave.

My company offers 2 whole freakin weeks. For 1-1.5 years, I'd be popping out kids left and right. Maybe go Mormon 😅

Generational talent on offense, liability on defense. Will be interesting to see if he can get better in that area but he’s just so thin. He was getting bullied down low in Europe.
True, but also talking a 17-18 year old vs pros.

But agree his frame is worrying. Like Durant...but even skinnier.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Sunday morning fishing. . .
That was a quick trip. Caught 1 little bass. Couldn't cast out far enough and the trails to the good spots were severely overgrown. No telling how many copperheads I stepped on or how many cases of lyme disease i'm about to pickup from the ticks.

A lot happened in and hour trip. Gonna need to take my "Romancing the Stone" machete next time.

The thing is, this private little pond has monsters in it. What's this? Between a 5-7lber?
Screenshots_2023-06-23-12-57-44.png

That was a quick trip. Caught 1 little bass. Couldn't cast out far enough and the trails to the good spots were severely overgrown. No telling how many copperheads I stepped on or how many cases of lyme disease i'm about to pickup from the ticks.

A lot happened in and hour trip. Gonna need to take my "Romancing the Stone" machete next time.

The thing is, this private little pond has monsters in it. What's this? Between a 5-7lber?
View attachment 559045
prob more in the 5er lb range. looks like a male?

helluva fish. but i think most important question is, when mounted will it sing about a filet'o' fish sandwich?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back