Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freak added an auto save feature on reply’s. So it’s saving whatever you typed in case the browser crashes, etc, and it will still be there when you come back. It’s convenient when it helps but it’s frustrating most of the time.
Yeah, he said that's what he had done...I thought he was messing with me, though. 😂
That feature is not fun...especially for someone who tries his best to think before he speaks/posts. I mean, if I post some of the stuff that first comes into my head and I type out, I'd been run out of here long ago.

Yeah, he said that's what he had done...I thought he was messing with me, though. 😂
That feature is not fun...especially for someone who tries his best to think before he speaks/posts. I mean, if I post some of the stuff that first comes into my head and I type out, I'd been run out of here long ago.
Haha, same here. I think twice and decide to hit that delete button.

No, but my posts that I've decided not to submit are still in reply box, even after I delete them, go to another thread, or even log out. Only way I can get rid of them, is leave the reply, or reply to someone else...even then, I have to delete them out of that reply. If any of that makes sense?
No offense but you're starting to sound like @Jackcrevol .

Reactions: SugarCC
So embarrassing for LSU, 😆
ce8594ce-daa2-42bb-b24d-64640902b1ad_text.gif

will this be the biggest win margin in a single game in the college world series? Love it and hate it because of the teams. I bet this is the least watched series... No one in the SEC other than FL and LSU give a rip, and no one else in the country gives a rip because it's two SEC teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back