Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine LSU winning game 3 by narrow margins. They would’ve gotten severely outscored for the series but win it all.

Sports are weird sometimes.
That happened in the Fayetteville Supers in 2021. NC State lost the first one by a score of like 21-2 but then won the second two games by a single run each to take the Supers.

Meh, everybody has problems. When you’re stacked with talent, your mistakes don’t look so big because “next man up” is literally plug and play. If you are an elite recruiter the emphasis on needing to be an elite coach is not as high as the person who doesn’t have that level of talent. And when you have that level of power, it’s a lot easier to say “no” or “my way or the highway” or any number of other things because you are insulated from the type of problems most schools face every day. I still believe that if you can get buyin and recruiting momentum, it only takes an above average level of talent and 2 top 5 recruiting classes to catapult yourself into the playoff race. Love pate but this is not a hill I’d want to die on. Like he said, nobody’s going to feel sorry for you, because at the end of the day, your problems aren’t as big and are much easier to deal with once you get a certain amount of elite talent in the door. And Kirby built that solely off of sales skills and brovado learned at bama. Dude was never a head coach before uga. Where’s the track record? Then he gets 2 top 3 classes saying “I know what bama does I can do it here if you come” and all of a sudden they can beat bama (which it took him what, 3 years to be able to do? - above average talent and 2 monster recruiting classes with a year or two of development and boom). Cry me a river pate. Wish I could @ you.

Seems we've had an influx of people with info over these last few months. I mean, if they legit, I'm grateful as hell. Idk, though...especially a couple of em. 🧐

"If I ever went to France, I'd be the first in bed. Asleep by 7. Why? Because I'd be the first up. At 4am, waiting...stalking outside the bakeries. I'd get the first warm breads right out of the oven. Then I'd say no thanks to butter, because I'd already have my entire bag full of Irish Kerrygold butter. Just loads of it. And that's all I'd do in Paris for 2 weeks. Baguettes and butter."
Is that a tour you can take? Bc if so, sign me up.

Reactions: Devo182
Should have your popcorn ready
tenor.gif

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back