Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Corona graduated from Baylor High School in Chattanooga. Has played 2nd base.
Adam Cecere has played left field, right field, and 1st base.
I think Corona played SS in HS, and Ahuna is most likely going to get drafted. CMo probably has second base locked down.

As for Cecere, not sure if we'll look for an outfielder in the portal or not. The outfield seems better set for next year than the infield. We're likely losing our starting 3B and SS to the draft. And a catcher that can hit might be on the wish list as well.

But who knows? The staff will go after whoever they think makes this team better. Just wish we had better NIL support for baseball.

I think Corona played SS in HS, and Ahuna is most likely going to get drafted. CMo probably has second base locked down.

As for Cecere, not sure if we'll look for an outfielder in the portal or not. The outfield seems better set for next year than the infield. We're likely losing our starting 3B and SS to the draft. And a catcher that can hit might be on the wish list as well.

But who knows? The staff will go after whoever they think makes this team better. Just wish we had better NIL support for baseball.

Welcome to the new game…..show me the $.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
buc-ees are the most overrated places on earth.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Brillovol and ugg
I was disappointed at how much of the movie was ripped off from Heart of Darkness. Felt dishonest.

Ripped off? It was an homage to that story. Coppola made that apparent. A retelling if anything. With a larger, more intense, insane scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back