Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 27, 1988

Tyson vs. Spinks
91 seconds.......................

1XMcoQ.gif

First entry for dumbest post about Burns transfer goes to this guy and the 27 ppl who likes his comment.

Jalen Hurd quit on his team during the season. Burns pitched like a madman for the team all the way to Omaha.

Don't think Chase gives a darn about what this Chamberlain guy thinks nor what I think. Sure Chase is saying look at me when making 100 million over 4 years at big league level😏

Reactions: Smokey19rt
First entry for dumbest post about Burns transfer goes to this guy and the 27 ppl who likes his comment.

Jalen Hurd quit on his team during the season. Burns pitched like a madman for the team all the way to Omaha.

Only similarity is the move being stupid. I agree Hurd is on a different level because he fully quit on his team. It's been said across that his issue was being benched when his era was in the 7-9 range, iirc. You get mad at being pulled with that, you lack accountability. I wouldn't want that crap in my locker room. My only locker room experience is with soccer at the collegiate level though. Baseball culture might be different but I doubt it's that different.

I'd embrace that player if he took accountability though. We all have bad stretches but it's how you respond that matters.

Don't think Chase gives a darn about what this Chamberlain guy thinks nor what I think. Sure Chase is saying look at me when making 100 million over 4 years at big league level😏
Not if he's tossing like he did when he starts. I come back to accountability. If you lack it, the chances the issue is fixed is small.

Rivals quotes for 2025 guys. Didn’t want to bump a ton of threads.

Phillip Bell ATH:
“Now being in Southern California could certainly help USC’s chances with the Mission Hills (Calif.) Bishop Alemany four-star athlete but Ohio State, Tennesseeand Alabama are the three other schools that have really captured his attention early on.”

Jordan Davidson RB:
“Ohio State has always been a school to watch in Davison’s recruitment because he has loved watching Ezekiel Elliott throughout his career but Texas is also making a major move for the Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei standout. Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma, Michigan, USC, Tennessee and Florida State round out his early front-runners.”

Jontae Gilbert DB:
“If there is a team that’s the biggest threat to flip the 2025 four-star safety from Ohio State it could now be USC after an excellent visit there during his trip West for the Elite 11. Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Georgia Tech and Alabama are others to watch as the Atlanta Westlake standout works through his recruitment.”

Zion Grady Edge:
“There is some that thought Auburn might have an edge for Grady but that might not necessarily be the case as the four-star defensive end from Troy (Ala.) Henderson spent a few recent days at Alabama and loved the trip (he was at Auburn prior to the trip to Tuscaloosa). The Crimson Tide and the Tigers could battle it out for Grady but Georgia, Florida State, Oregon and Tennessee are also high on the list.”

Marcus Harris WR:
“There is a top group of schools emerging for the four-star receiver from Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei but it doesn’t really have a West feel to it. Texas, Tennessee, Penn State, Oregon, Miami and Georgia are the early standouts for him.”

Zahir Mathis Edge:
“There is a good chance the high four-star defensive end from Philadelphia (Pa.) Imhotep Charter will head South for college as Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Clemson, Tennessee and Ohio State are the top programs at this point.”

Na’eem Offord DB:
“It’s still in the early stages for the four-star cornerback from Birmingham (Ala.) Parker but a top list of schools is starting to emerge. Georgia, Ohio State, Alabama, Tennessee, Oregon, Miami, Arkansas and Clemson are standouts right now.”

Cam Sparks ATH:
“The two-way four-star standout at Chattanooga (Tenn.) Baylor school has three early standouts with Tennessee, Georgia and Florida State leading the way. The feeling is that the in-state Vols have the advantage right now but those two others are definitely still very much involved.”

Tayln Taylor WR:
“Alabama, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Illinois and others have definitely left an impression on the four-star receiver from Geneva, Ill., but Georgia is the school to watch. Out of all his visits this offseason, the Bulldogs stood out the most and it could play a big role in his future thinking.”

Tony Vitello is the gatekeeper of the program, and he made that decision, knowing it could ruffle some feathers. He’s always been a player’s coach, but that was a tough call and tells me he sees the bigger picture. We have a damn good coach.

This ^

Chase was not being successful as a SP. He needed more development. He did not take to Johnson's methods and TV's authority. So TV used him as he is in the best manner to help the team win. It showcased Chase for what he was able to do best.

Good luck to Chase and hope he finds a pitching coach who can get through to him. But I only support Vol baseball and VFLs.

Turkey sausage. Get that extra protein and lose some of the unnecessary fat

Me prepping for responses:

View attachment 559442

Tastes like cardboard. Just moderate how much pork sausage/bacon you eat if you are concerned about the fat. Never sacrifice flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back