Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but even Heupel said on 3HL yesterday in Nashville that “everyone knows the secondary has to get better” he hammered that point yesterday on the radio. He seemed excited about the new additions though back there to help out
I agree that we need to be better and more talented… I’m just impressed that they did as well as they did with all the injuries and mixed together pieces.

“Y’all” has become the go to for Instagram Wellness influencers, social media yoga gurus, and trust fund podcast bros. It’s so salt-of-the-earth, ya know.

I hate it.

Everything sacred is eventually corrupted.

Except Vol football. I still have that.
Ive lived in the climes of the nose talkers. Ive been told to break the 'y'all' from my speech, what is done cannot be undone.

Our offense is gonna be unstoppable if. . .

Joe Milton. . .

I think our WRs are elite across the board. Between them and Heupel's ability to scheme, we should have a WR open on every pass play. I hope Milton can get a catchable pass to them. If he can be just above average, we're scoring a lot of points. If he can be elite, we will not be stopped by anyone.

Word is our defense is gonna be A LOT better this season. We have a real shot at the title this year.

"Ain't no Ifs, Ands, or Maybes to it"
- Bazooka Joe, probably

Well he's losing twice. Not only was the general public thinking he was an offensive genius and resident 'it boy', but that started with the Kiffinites here and he really wanted to keep that fire going. I think Lane came to regret leaving and has wanted to come back ever since which was why he never stopped flirting with us. Heupel has slammed the door on that and Kiffin knows it. Worse, Heupel's taking his spot as offensive mastermind too.
Oh, the irony of the coach that takes his spot as offensive mastermind being the coach of Tennessee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back