Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me your going to be dressed!!!!!!!

He won't be.
it-is.gif

Sarcasm is the primary language spoken in the Recruiting Forum. Just keep that in mind when you post on here. Very few of us take things too seriously. Except the sky is falling staff can't close SC is recruiting better than us folks. They take themselves waaaay to seriously and the rest of us goof around a little extra to balance them out.
We are all good.

Sarcasm is the primary language spoken in the Recruiting Forum. Just keep that in mind when you post on here. Very few of us take things too seriously. Except the sky is falling staff can't close SC is recruiting better than us folks. They take themselves waaaay to seriously and the rest of us goof around a little extra to balance them out.
How can anyone take it seriously with the revolving door/TP? Pre madonnas abound. Hell, Callahan was talking pocket presents this week. You dont have to be a valid victorian to know that.

Because at this point they’re desperate.
Football has taken a back seat at Florida since they changed ADs.

Let’s hope that their ADs are as bad as ours were and that they wander in the desert of sports misery for at least as long as we did!

Meanwhile at Tennessee

15-0 🤠

I’m only 27, but I remember seeing a video game for the first time. I didn’t grow up with them, my dad actually pushed back on me getting an Xbox insanely hard.

But my uncle had one and I saw NCAA Football 03 in action when I was at his house one day. I couldn’t believe how real it looked. (For reference, this is how it looked on a typical 480p tv back then)View attachment 563839

And with that, my dad never heard the end of it leading up to that fateful Christmas of 2002. I got an Xbox and NCAA 03, March Madness, and All Star Baseball 2003 (which still has the best stadium selection of any baseball game I’ve ever played.)

Since I lived in the middle of nowhere, I didn’t have high speed internet until i was 18 in college. So, naturally I only played sports games for years until Halo 3 came out when I was 11-12. I had to go to my grandmas house to play Xbox Live pretty much every weekend from ages 12-18.

I have all the new systems, and I still think there hasn’t been a graphical upgrade from generation to generation as massive as the one from PS1-PS2. I also long for the good ole days of my childhood where there were several options for your sports gaming fix.

Just looking at baseball.. we had MVP Baseball, All Star Baseball, MLB Slugfest, MLB 2k, Triple Play, and what would become The Show.

Now, there’s only the Show. Only Madden. Only NBA2K. The lack of competition in sports games, coupled with the ultimate team cash pits has utterly ruined them.

I used to play this came in the mid 90s on SNES called Super Baseball 2020. You had a mix of robots and cyborgs who had jet boosters and could shoot up into the sky to steal a home run. Still one of the most fun baseball games I've ever played.

Agreed on PS1 to PS2. It was truly revolutionary and then the first Xbox around the same time was great. I used to love to play Fable one and two. The new Zelda has me addicted. I'm probably 2 or 300 hours in and still loving it, at least until football season gets here

How can anyone take it seriously with the revolving door/TP? Pre madonnas abound. Hell, Callahan was talking pocket presents this week. You dont have to be a valid victorian to know that.

Kids get put on a peddle stool all throughout the recruiting process then get to school and they are back to just being a little fish in a big pond. The ones that take all the butt kissing of the recruiting process with a grade of slaw are the ones that tend to stick it out and work hard.

Kids get put on a peddle stool all throughout the recruiting process then get to school and they are back to just being a little fish in a big pond. The ones that take all the butt kissing of the recruiting process with a grade of slaw are the ones that tend to stick it out and work hard.
Great points Gullitch.

I used to play this came in the mid 90s on SNES called Super Baseball 2020. You had a mix of robots and cyborgs who had jet boosters and could shoot up into the sky to steal a home run. Still one of the most fun baseball games I've ever played.

Agreed on PS1 to PS2. It was truly revolutionary and then the first Xbox around the same time was great. I used to love to play Fable one and two. The new Zelda has me addicted. I'm probably 2 or 300 hours in and still loving it, at least until football season gets here
I remember when my parents brought home an Atari 2600. Thought it was the coolest thing ever.

I really hope your faith is rewarded and I am dead wrong about the ability of the Ol this year....also we can't afford any OL injuries at all.

I hope it works out great, but I have serious doubt.
Losing Wright is tough. Carvin was a consistent and solid guard but replaceable. I think there will be some pains early in the season but they'll be fine. We still have Mincey and Crawford at LT, Spraggins at LG (PreSeason All-SEC), and Mays at C (PreSeason All-SEC). I haven't seen the forecast for RG or RT but we added Campbell (who will compete for reps at RT) and Karic. Then guys like Addison Nichols are a year older as well and new guys can compete like the JUCO Larry Johnson. Not to mention, if Campbell isn't capable of holding down RT, Mincey or Crawford could move over to the right. That still leaves super seniors like Ollie Lane and Dayne Davis as serviceable backups.

Just had to post a quick story: my wife and oldest son are in Prague with my sister-in-law and nephews. One of my nephews is wearing a UT shirt and while they were walking around the Old Town, someone walked up and gave him a "Go Vols!" We really are everywhere!

I know, I know, cool story, bro.
So my buddy is 100% confident it was his parents that yelled Go Vols. They've lived in Prague for 7 years now.

Dumped Comcast years ago. High speed WiFi through AT&T and stream content from 157 content platforms to make like a little more complicated than it really needs to be.
'Honey can you turn down the ac from the couch please?'

'Cant, ordering kids clothes.'

'Ok, ill do it then.'

'Did you unplug the darn clapper again?'

Reactions: gainesvol82
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back