Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
really not that hard

Also,

twss.gif

Yeah, hanna-barbera was at the top

I loved Hannah-Barbera, but Looney Tunes runs circles around them for sheer timeless humor. Looney Tunes is the GOAT and it isn't even close. Anyone says different and we can discuss over some scattered covered smothered and topped hashbrowns after the bleeding stops from our knife fight in the parking lot of the nearest Waffle House.

200w.gif

I loved Hannah-Barbera, but Looney Tunes runs circles around them for sheer timeless humor. Looney Tunes is the GOAT and it isn't even close. Anyone says different and we can discuss over some scattered covered smothered and topped hashbrowns after the bleeding stops from our knife fight in the parking lot of the nearest Waffle House.

200w.gif
You and me have a lot in common.

The way you said it implied that you were more involved in the style than winning.
The verbiage was pretty clear. That’s why I commented.
Definitely not bothered.
I didn’t like the helmet design. It just didn’t look right. If we could check, I bet that it was not actually Pantone 151. Just my opinion.
No worries. We’re both Vols. Go Vols!

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

200w.gif
How soon can you get to the Papermill Waffle House?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back