Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I have some thoughts.

wtf.gif

2. Is there anything that Steamer does where he doesn't make it all about himself?

3. Who drives around town with a whistle in their mouth?

4. Does Steamer not have Bluetooth because he is got his phone up to his ear an awful lot while driving? Safety first Shaney.

5. I must not know what there were trying to emulate but I don't think showing off downtown Columbia, SC is the best way to gets croots to come to your school. It is a poop hole.

wtf.gif
It’s fine
Not offensive
But not memorable
Not nearly as good as what UT Media team puts out.

He's just messing with ya. 👍
Well I did not like that. I pride myself on telling the truth. I have to look at myself in the mirror every morning. I got called on it by another poster. His quote really had me thinking. Too many people do it on a daily basis without doing a confirming their story. I apologized for it and it was sincere.

I can't remember what days these came on, but my favorite cartoons were Thundercats, TMNT, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, Gummie Bears and GI Joe.
Thundercats, G. I. Joe, Transformers, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, and probably TMNT were normally after school cartoons. I loved those, too. But Saturday mornings were just hours and hours of cartoons.

I think doing .5 to 1.25 Marijuanas is needed to make Pineapple Express funny. I watched it sober and thought it was fairly stupid.

Or a Delta 8.....some of the Delta 8, HCC, THCP combo gummies they sell at local vape shops are freaking STRONG! I will take in Delta 8 every now and then to relax with the wife and watch a movie and I accidentally took one of those triple combo ones the other day and was damn near hiding in the corner, LOL.

Pineapple Express is more of a funny concept and is a good movie but most of it is not laugh out loud hilarious. The one part that makes me laugh every single time is when James Franco character gets stabbed in the back with the fork and screams like a little girl.

Well I did not like that. I pride myself on telling the truth. I have to look at myself in the mirror every morning. I got called on it by another poster. His quote really had me thinking. Too many people do it on a daily basis without doing a confirming their story. I apologized for it and it was sincere.

Sarcasm is the primary language spoken in the Recruiting Forum. Just keep that in mind when you post on here. Very few of us take things too seriously. Except the sky is falling staff can't close SC is recruiting better than us folks. They take themselves waaaay to seriously and the rest of us goof around a little extra to balance them out.

Agree, people posting stuff without actual facts happens all across social media... we can tell you are sincere...but on here most "call outs" are just in good fun. Don't stress yourself or take it too seriously. 👍

@Glitch just said it much better than I!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back