Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 24, 1983

lYYW9M.gif

iykyk................

Billy Martin is a legend.:):cool:
He is. I hated him because he was a Yanker, but the pine tar incident is classic Billy.

Last edited:
If these are current Titans' players in Houston Oiler uniforms (as I suspect they are), this is yet ANOTHER sign of disrespect to Titans fans from the Titans ownership and management.

You know, its funny. I don't remember all this faux outrage when the Titans last wore the Oilers throwbacks in the HoF game in 2009. It's almost like something happened recently that fans didn't like and now they are just looking for excuses to be salty.download (63).jpeg

I tried that a couple weeks ago by re-watching the Orange Bowl. It raised concerns. That game was more fun watching it the first time around (with plenty of beer). Many Vol fans talk about that game like we dominated Clemson. We didn't. It was a one-score game well into the 4th quarter.
WWTFA

That sounds like some type of punishment.
Buddy once ruined one by frying a Krystal’s burger smashed down to about 1/4” thick and smashed it between 2 bologna slices inside of the mayo, siracha, banana heaven and replaced the bread with doughnut halves.

Replaced the milk with chocolate milk.

Now that was punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back