Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Are you my 10th grade English teacher? My grammar on here is probably not always the best because it's just a message board but in real life I'm very meticulous with my grammar and always look things up for correctness.
Thank you.
Double negatives seem to be the norm now. But they still make me cringe.

Yeah, I think it was when they switched to the Tech-Fit or whatever they called it in like 2010. It was nearly yellow.
To that point, very susprised at how ill prepared Nike has been at getting jerseys into retail stores. I had to go to Ebay to find a good HH jersey. NO ONE had a realistic jersey for sale, not even UT Bookstore. its head scratching.

Looks like recruiting as come to a stand still by reading most of uncommitted players threads😞😞😞😞😞
Really hoping staff takes advantage and signs a full class. If my memory serves, we signed less than 25 lats yurr. We got Tyre West late, but that's it.

There will likely be some kids that jump out in their Sr seasons, so, all isnt lost. Hope we can get someone we werent suppsed too.

Except the co-eds are inspired to wear fewer clothes in the former situation than the latter.

aTm "CoEds"

Open_Stage1__84908.1666277687.jpg
R.45ab6ffb9a814f27c6ac74bafa932a5f

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back