Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out to Dallas-Ft. Worth for a week for work when I was about 25. I've never forgot it. All the Southern state schools are amply provisioned honestly but there's some truth to this song:

Dude, simply leaving ones abode in ATL is like shooting fish in a barrel. And, not carp. I mean, exotic hard to catch specie such as roosterfish, GT, or albino black blue green striped marlin sailfish. 'Where you from'?

MS, AL, FL, TN. Anywhoo, to that exact point. So glad dont have to go fishing anymore.

July 25, 1956

Roberto Clemente hits the first, and only, walk-off Inside-the-park Home Run in MLB history

!!!ClementeIPHRSlam.jpg

The Andrea Doria was struck by the Swedish-American vessel Stockholm off Nantucket Island, Ma. killing 51.

Andrea-Doria-coast-Stockholm-Nantucket-Massachusetts-July-1956.jpg

Dude, simply leaving ones abode in ATL is like shooting fish in a barrel. And, not carp. I mean, exotic hard to catch specie such as roosterfish, GT, or albino black blue green striped marlin sailfish. 'Where you from'?

MS, AL, FL, TN. Anywhoo, to that exact point. So glad dont have to go fishing anymore.
Atlanta is wild too but too many gals with Yankee brogues. Same on your last sentence.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Without thinking, I unknowingly clicked on Govolsextra's sharticle. I'm plicit in their smear campaign waged against the UTK athletics program. Of all the troll jobs on Earth, our hometown paper!

Literally STILL investigating the investigation. Thank heaven its over.

How Tennessee's recruitment of Dylan Brooks surfaced in NCAA scandal

Without thinking, I unknowingly clicked on Govolsextra's sharticle. I'm plicit in their smear campaign waged against the UTK athletics program. Of all the troll jobs on Earth, our hometown paper!

Literally STILL investigating the investigation. Thank heaven its over.

How Tennessee's recruitment of Dylan Brooks surfaced in NCAA scandal

Lol. Who is the audience for this? Who cares? They should spend some time digging up dirt on Kiffin's recruiting violations here while they're at it. Maybe do a cover story about Bruce's BBQ. All about the same relevance as Pruitt and co.'s misconduct as of July 25, 2023.

Lol. Who is the audience for this? Who cares? They should spend some time digging up dirt on Kiffin's recruiting violations here while they're at it. Maybe do a cover story about Bruce's BBQ. All about the same relevance as Pruitt and co.'s misconduct as of July 25, 2023.
co-signed

With NIL and Covid nonsense over, all that stuff might as well be from a different universe.

Reactions: UTJoe and Brillovol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back