Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need your 🙏….. we decided to become foster parents…. They are bringing our first two kids, 8 and 10 yrs old on Monday…. They have come from pretty rough situations.

I applaud anyone that has the heart and desire to be foster parents. Prayers for patience for you and the young people that come into your home. Prayers that you can have an eternal impact on their lives through the love that you show them and the home that you open to them.

that's the result of a ton of reps
twss.gif

July 26, 1933

Looking weary and strained, Joe DiMaggio has his record 61-game Pacific Coast League batting streak end when he fails to get a hit in five plate appearances against Ed Walsh, son of the famed Chicago White Sox pitcher.

DiMaggio, an 18-year-old rookie with the San Francisco Seals who came out of nowhere to set the record, is moved up today from clean up to leadoff in the lineup to try to help him get more at-bats. While he does get an extra plate appearance, it doesn't help as he grounds out twice, hits into a forceout and flies out twice. His long drive to right in the ninth, though, sends home the winning run from third base in the Seals' 4-3 victory over Oakland.

"I'm glad it's over," DiMaggio says. "The strain was getting a bit tough."
0726.jpg

Vick had one of the strongest arms ever. That's what I'm talking about. But I don't think Vick is close on running QBs. He was just one of the first of this wave - damn good at it but I wouldn't consider him the best at that.

Then who is better? Lamar? Nope. Fields? Nope. Vick was a human highlight reel. If he played under these rules in the NFL right now, he would be lethal.

After that many marijuanas the grocery store would be the only place you could go. Hello munchies!
Typical munchies run.. 2 family size bags of Doritos...1 family size Lay's sour cream and cheddar, 1 family size bag of Lay's BBQ, 4 tubs of assorted flavor dip, 5 boxes of assorted Lil Debbies...and a jar of candied cherries...just because there is always some random thing that just looks yummy..

That car show I mentioned going to a week or so ago. . . I didn't know it, but all the cars there were extremely rare and members of an antiques auto club. . . I didnt realize it til I started looking up some of the cars. . . a Wimbledon White Shelby GT350h!. .. A Dan Gurney Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II. . . mercedes 500k, a crosley convertible. . . an aero Torino, a 421 Super Duty Catalina. . . and about 50 more. . . insane. I wish I wasn't so ignorant to those cars, I would've asked a lot more questions and taken more pics/videos. . .

I was out there walking around some of the rarest cars in the world like I was on a used car lot. . . morOn

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back