Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not real. Very good edit of the robot superimposed and choreographed over the actual human playing. I remember seeing this portion of the same match before with the actual human.

Good video editing though.
If the robotics keep advancing at their current rate, this will be possible soon and then we are done soon thereafter.

Of course, without the humans, maybe the robots will repair the ozone layer and the Earth will become a paradise for the fauna and flora again. 😇

Haha……maybe the dumbest mascot ever.
I’ve never pretended to even remotely like Ole Miss ……:)

The Summer before my HS Senior year, I attended a cheerleading camp at Ole Miss. We had 5 guys and 10 girls on our squad.There were 2500 female cheerleaders and only 10 male cheerleaders. It was awesome. Made the girls in our squad angry because the guys were treated like celebrities. It was the most awesome week of the year for us guys. I had never had so many beautiful girls come up and start talking to me!

Funny part was that at the end of the week, I was approached by the head of Ole Miss cheerleading. She offered me a full ride scholarship to be a cheerleader (had no clue that was even a possibility). If I had really thought about it, I would have accepted as it was going to be a struggle to pay for college.
However, I had just received my acceptance letter from Tennessee. Being my usual sarcastic self, I thanked her and asked if I could use the scholarship to attend Tennessee. She just turned and walked away without another word. 😳

Back then, the last 3 games of the football season were ole miss, kentucky, and vandy. We called it the 3 Stooges gauntlet. 😎

Need your 🙏….. we decided to become foster parents…. They are bringing our first two kids, 8 and 10 yrs old on Monday…. They have come from pretty rough situations.
I wish you all the very best. It is challenging. It is rewarding. It is life-changing. We did it for a number of years and I have zero regrets about it though there were plenty of days where I wanted to be somewhere else, LOL. Seriously, you all are to be commended for giving a safe, loving environment to kids who undoubtedly need it in the worst way.

I wish you all the very best. It is challenging. It is rewarding. It is life-changing. We did it for a number of years and I have zero regrets about it though there were plenty of days where I wanted to be somewhere else, LOL. Seriously, you all are to be commended for giving a safe, loving environment to kids who undoubtedly need it in the worst way.
👍🏻🤟🏻

That car show I mentioned going to a week or so ago. . . I didn't know it, but all the cars there were extremely rare and members of an antiques auto club. . . I didnt realize it til I started looking up some of the cars. . . a Wimbledon White Shelby GT350h!. .. A Dan Gurney Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II. . . mercedes 500k, a crosley convertible. . . an aero Torino, a 421 Super Duty Catalina. . . and about 50 more. . . insane. I wish I wasn't so ignorant to those cars, I would've asked a lot more questions and taken more pics/videos. . .

I was out there walking around some of the rarest cars in the world like I was on a used car lot. . . morOn
How did a Mercedes 500 become rare? I swear that was the 'rich girl' car on every 80's/early 90's drama.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I appreciate the show of support.
half-baked-whos-coming-with-me.gif
You know that Jim Brewer, is Canadien, and smoked 2.5 marijuanas in that movie?

Reactions: Glitch
500k. . . not a 500. . .
View attachment 565667

Nice! Got me digging.

Here Are the Top 10 Most Expensive Mercedes Cars in the World:

1. 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR ‘Uhlenhaut Coupé’ – $142 million
  2. 1954 Mercedes-Benz W196R Formula 1 Single-Seater – $29.65 million
  3. 1936 Mercedes-Benz 540K Special Roadster – $11.77 million
  4. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 999 Red Gold Dream – $11 million
  5. 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR Strassenversion – $10 million
  6. 1928 Mercedes-Benz 680S Torpedo Roadster – $8.25 million
  7. Mercedes-Maybach Exelero – $8 million
  8. 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Alloy Gullwing – $6.825 million
  9. 1935 Mercedes-Benz 500K Roadster – $5.92 million
  10. 1928 Mercedes-Benz Type S Sports Tourer – $5.395 million

Doubt that's the exact one you saw but gives an idea of the potential value.

Nice! Got me digging.

Here Are the Top 10 Most Expensive Mercedes Cars in the World:

1. 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR ‘Uhlenhaut Coupé’ – $142 million
  2. 1954 Mercedes-Benz W196R Formula 1 Single-Seater – $29.65 million
  3. 1936 Mercedes-Benz 540K Special Roadster – $11.77 million
  4. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 999 Red Gold Dream – $11 million
  5. 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR Strassenversion – $10 million
  6. 1928 Mercedes-Benz 680S Torpedo Roadster – $8.25 million
  7. Mercedes-Maybach Exelero – $8 million
  8. 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Alloy Gullwing – $6.825 million
  9. 1935 Mercedes-Benz 500K Roadster – $5.92 million
  10. 1928 Mercedes-Benz Type S Sports Tourer – $5.395 million

Doubt that's the exact one you saw but gives an idea of the potential value.
I think the one I saw was a 1934. . . it was probably a replica, with a price like that, IDK though, there were a bunch of owners making sure spectators knew their cars were real. . .

1000002937.png

Here is the 421 Super Duty Catalina (only 200 or so of them ever built):
1000002947.png1000002939.png1000002941.png1000002943.png1000002945.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back