Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids were born when I was 39 and 42. It definitely possible that I could be 70 before my first grandchild is born. I will be 61 this year. I’m here for it!

Catching up on a lot of posts in true @VolsDoc81TX form. I too was 42 when my youngest was born. I did the math, and we agreed, no more kids because I don’t want to be mistaken for grandpa at high school graduation.

33, 43, and 45 for me. I’ve considered having one more just to increase the odds that one of them will love me enough to take care of me in my old age.
Everytime I’ve changed a dirty diaper I’ve thought: are you the one?

No illusions here. If any of my kids are willing to take care of me, it will be my eldest.

The other four are all for the jokes about what’s to come, but there’s no way they clean up an incontinent adult.

33, 43, and 45 for me. I’ve considered having one more just to increase the odds that one of them will love me enough to take care of me in my old age.
Everytime I’ve changed a dirty diaper I’ve thought: are you the one?
45, my son is playing thomas the train, girls are into barbie. it's a blessing.

i pray they dont have to do that, they need to live their lives.

Last edited:
I don't know if yall've done the match but if we don't turn it up in recruiting we are likely going to barely finish inside the top 15 of the rankings. We don't have many targets left and there are several under us that have turned it up a notch.

Thanks for the heads up. We’ll try to do better with the matches and possibly the maths - but more importantly, those of us in the recruiting forum football talk thread will work harder on recruiting. Appreciate you flagging it.

Nothing better than homemade apple pie filling and cinnamon and apples for desserts. Got a swimming pool full from my BIL...... Apples so thick on some of his trees the branches were snapping. Filled that swimming pool from one tree.

Will be harvesting our pears this weekend or next.

Our horses and other animals are happy to have some too.

Been a rough year for us but these little things bring happiness and remind you to smile and enjoy life...... It's the small things.

Saw a video that really drove it home for me today......a guy posed a question to two young people...... He asked them if they would take a million dollars.... They said yes. He then asked if they would take a million dollars but they would not wake up the next morning..... Each said no. The point is we value every day more than money........ Except we don't act like it..... Be thankful, be in the moment.

Goodnight all!, work in the morning but have a couple days off from my second job. Taking Thursday off to spend some time with the family.

Hoping for good news on the football front tomorrow!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. We’ll try to do better with the matches and possibly the maths - but more importantly, those of us in the recruiting forum football talk thread will work harder on recruiting. Appreciate you flagging it.
That troll's gf says he is famous for flagging. So he's on message. About himself, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back