Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Payton is a sharp guy. He obviously did his homework and noticed that no head coach (college or pro) has survived having Guarantano on his roster during a season. 5 out of 5 coaches have been fired.

UT (2 times)
Washington State
Arizona Cardinals
Denver Broncos

Last edited:
Confirmed.
on-fire.gif
Just bumped into a client, who was weedeating the embankment at his Church's campus.

Says when he mowed it took him 18 hours.🤦🏼‍♂️

poor guy

You kind of feel bad for the guy. It’s not his fault he had terrible offensive coaching. Put him in a different system and I think he could be decent. He had the arm talent just too many mental mistakes. He loved TN or he would have left with all the hell he got. Look at the difference in Jon Crompton from his junior to senior year.

He would've been an absolute star under Heupel. Josh's laid back coaching style would've worked wonders for him and helped him relax on the mental side of things.

Not real. Very good edit of the robot superimposed and choreographed over the actual human playing. I remember seeing this portion of the same match before with the actual human.

Good video editing though.
If the robotics keep advancing at their current rate, this will be possible soon and then we are done soon thereafter.

Of course, without the humans, maybe the robots will repair the ozone layer and the Earth will become a paradise for the fauna and flora again. 😇
What if we identify as a flora or fauna? Will they spare us?

You kind of feel bad for the guy. It’s not his fault he had terrible offensive coaching. Put him in a different system and I think he could be decent. He had the arm talent just too many mental mistakes. He loved TN or he would have left with all the hell he got. Look at the difference in Jon Crompton from his junior to senior year.
I really hate how fans treat players that don’t satisfy them.

We were 119 in Phoenix yesterday. We've hit 119 multiple times over the last two weeks. It's officially been 110 or hotter at the Phoenix airport every day in July.

I read an article that said a lot of homes have turned into the equivalent of an air fryer. Because of the way they're built and insulated they're much hotter than outside temps when the AC doesn't work and/or people switch it off because of the cost. Usually, I'd say at least it's a dry heat but when you get 20 degrees past 100 even that stops helping. Try to stay cool.

A guy messaged Russell Smith on Monday night. He told Russell he saw Denton on campus Monday and Zane told him he will be at TN next year. Russell said this on The Drive yesterday. TIFWIW.
Kirby Connells dad who frequently posts on the Baseball Forum hinted at the same thing.

A guy messaged Russell Smith on Monday night. He told Russell he saw Denton on campus Monday and Zane told him he will be at TN next year. Russell said this on The Drive yesterday. TIFWIW.
Kirby Connells dad who frequently posts on the Baseball Forum hinted at the same thing.

That’s a Zaney story, but even if it isn’t true, that won’t put a Denton my enthusiasm for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back