Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
should I go ahead and bite the bullet for $1000 nose bleed tickets to the A&M game or wait it out?

I’m holding out for the SC game. I have my rooms, but my brother is certain he can find cheaper seats closer to gameday. I’m sweating it though because I’m also btinging my oldest son and I really want the full experience for him.

Of course, in college the full experience included walking around the fort and drinking at random houses all day.

Injecting politics into things, like sports - categorically is really really stupid. Those ladies are Murcan, I def get behind them, and before the twss mafia gets me, I mean support their efforts on the field.
To be fair though, a few of the players have stuffed politics into women's soccer like stuffing in a thanksgiving turkey. The result of that is the disassociation of potential fans. Reap what you sow.

Not talking about their pay with that either. I don't think it's bad. It's a sport.

Edit: Got KPTd gracefully.

Injecting politics into things, like sports - categorically is really really stupid. Those ladies are Murcan, I def get behind them, and before the twss mafia gets me, I mean support their efforts on the field.
Injecting politics into sports; that's the problem. On the field, they should've left it out and just played the game.

Quiet in here today...

e14fa824-994d-4364-b954-87d3a620bcc7_text.gif

should I go ahead and bite the bullet for $1000 nose bleed tickets to the A&M game or wait it out?
It depends, I’m waiting on two games because I think the opponent will drop a few games heading into the matchup which will usually drop the prices closer to kickoff. Always a difficult thing to judge. Or they could run the table leading into the game. USCe might drop a few games heading into our matchup with them so I’d wait

Reactions: volinokc
Quiet in here today...

e14fa824-994d-4364-b954-87d3a620bcc7_text.gif
passing by the megalopolis' of Bean Station, Rogers(that)ville, Moteezy, etc.

It occurs to me how well off these areas would be without the Lakes. The 'Lakeway Area', specifically White Pine would be downtown Manhattan without that dam. Dandridge is Chicagoesque.
IMG_2959.gif

Reactions: DarthVol1
I’m holding out for the SC game. I have my rooms, but my brother is certain he can find cheaper seats closer to gameday. I’m sweating it though because I’m also btinging my oldest son and I really want the full experience for him.

Of course, in college the full experience included walking around the fort and drinking at random houses all day.
If we are 4-0 going into that game those tickets are going to sky rocket

"Feels Like 98" is right up there with Bama...I hate it that much.

The moment some of you realize it's not 1998 anymore, the smarter you'll be. Actually, in real, modern-day life, the moment you realize that we are not on Bama's, UGA's, or Ohio St's level, maybe?? the smarter you'll be. It sucks, I know...it sucks sayin it; but, it's true. Anyone shocked by that doesn't know where they're at, or what day it is.

We are not on that level...yet.

And, guess what, neither are ALL the other schools not named those three. What we are?? We are on par with every other school not named Bama, UGA, or Ohio St. Just those three. Just three, you losers. Not only are we on par with literally EVERYONE ELSE, we've completely blown apart the next 5 after those 3. Some of you will have to take it slow through that one.

Right now, we have a Top 8 to 10 program, on the field and in recruiting...and, that's after Year 2. I'll be honest...I can't ****** believe it! We have truly crashed the party, and i love it! To be where we are right now, after the last 20 hellish years! Twenty damn years of not only "being down"...but, an outright EMBARRASSMENT, imo.

Yes, it sucks not landing a couple of these guys...again, though, unless you're Bama, UGA, or Ohio St, you're going to have some bummers, period

Keep winning to recruit like those three, plain and simple, period...again.
Where we truly are right now, is EXACTLY where we want to be...because two years ago NO ONE saw us here. And, if you say you did, you're lying.
Epic post!!

Please say a prayer for my mom. She fell tonight and possible hip fracture. She’s in Oak Ridge hospital. She just got out of the hospital for double pneumonia 3 weeks ago and anyone who works in healthcare knows, hip fractures are hard to come back from for the elderly.
Yes Ma'am. Prayers for your mom and for all of you. Truly hope she has a full and speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back