Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please say a prayer for my mom. She fell tonight and possible hip fracture. She’s in Oak Ridge hospital. She just got out of the hospital for double pneumonia 3 weeks ago and anyone who works in healthcare knows, hip fractures are hard to come back from for the elderly.
How is your mom doing after surgery? I hope all is well.

Please say a prayer for my mom. She fell tonight and possible hip fracture. She’s in Oak Ridge hospital. She just got out of the hospital for double pneumonia 3 weeks ago and anyone who works in healthcare knows, hip fractures are hard to come back from for the elderly.
Just saw this. Prayers!

God's got y'all...........

What did Missisip?

She sipped her Minnesota.
giphy.gif

Hello all. It’s been awhile and I hope all you morAns are happy and healthy. I checked out the 2025 recruits by state and it’s amazing how much things have changed in 10 years. The state of Tennessee now produces more talent than every state not named Texas, Florida, Georgia, California, and Alabama. Tennessee’s talent quotient is better than Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia for next year. I remember when only a few 4 stars were available in state each year. Not anymore. According to the composite Tennessee is the sixth most talented state for high school football recruiting next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back