Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you guys with YouTube tv know if there is a way to delete recordings or to edit settings so recordings aren’t deleted automatically after a certain period of time? I can’t find settings for it anywhere.

I always thought it was 90 days regardless

Any of you guys with YouTube tv know if there is a way to delete recordings or to edit settings so recordings aren’t deleted automatically after a certain period of time? I can’t find settings for it anywhere.
deletes-computer-old-man.gif

I've mentioned this before...I've been told (don't know if it's true) that UGA is considered THE journalist school in GA and the AJC, including the sports dept, is full of UGA grads.

IF true, it would be no surprise that this poor outsider would be put in his place for this, by whatever means necessary.
That’s a good point.

On July 29, 1989

Rickey Henderson steals five bases and scores four runs without the benefit of getting an official time at-bat. The offensive output is made possible when the A’s leadoff hitter is issued four bases-on-balls by Randy Johnson, who still manages to get the win in the M’s 14-6 victory at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.

Henderson%20Rickey%20165-2009-57_Act_NBL%20Tringali.jpg.jpeg

On July 29, 1989

Rickey Henderson steals five bases and scores four runs without the benefit of getting an official time at-bat. The offensive output is made possible when the A’s leadoff hitter is issued four bases-on-balls by Randy Johnson, who still manages to get the win in the M’s 14-6 victory at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.

Henderson%20Rickey%20165-2009-57_Act_NBL%20Tringali.jpg.jpeg
Analytics...

They are in Chattanooga right now....forcing the Lookouts to change one of their Logos.......................:rolleyes:
Why in gods name would ANYONE care about that name?

FYI, may go see a Doughboys game tonite. Makes me sick to see that team on the rise. At yeast when they were the Cardinals, that didnt knead as much attention. Fyi, they play - yes - that's right, the Burlington Sock Puppets tonite, at the flour of 7PM.

The pandemic just ended some schools’ programs quicker. A vast majority of schools that had to cut programs were already in financial trouble and were going to have to make cuts. Same for businesses, too.
Yep. In business it's a zombie company. Eventually some mechanism (could be raising interest rates) will need to finish off the zombies.

We definitely won’t give up. The builders warranty department and the contracted HVAC company are tired of seeing us haha. We had trouble with the evaporator coil freezing too, then they “fixed” that, but then that fix caused more issues. Now, the unit isnt freezing anymore and we have proper air temp coming out of the vents but it’s just not pushing out of the vents which then makes it have trouble keeping up. They increased the pressure and we’ve seen a very small improvement but it’s still mid 70s in the house. I’m calling again in the morning. Glad that you got yours figured out and hope we can find the resolution soon as well.

Should see if the lemon law applies. If so, you should be able to get a completely new system to replace your current lemon…

What was the best zelda game?
Honestly I'm not the best gauge because I never got into Zelda games like my brother did. I never had the patience. But most articles we've read usually puts the two newest switch versions, the two 64 games, and the super nintendo version in the top five in some order.

For what it's worth, my son just said he's enjoying this one as much as the newest one.

"Feels Like 98" is right up there with Bama...I hate it that much.

The moment some of you realize it's not 1998 anymore, the smarter you'll be. Actually, in real, modern-day life, the moment you realize that we are not on Bama's, UGA's, or Ohio St's level, maybe?? the smarter you'll be. It sucks, I know...it sucks sayin it; but, it's true. Anyone shocked by that doesn't know where they're at, or what day it is.

We are not on that level...yet.

And, guess what, neither are ALL the other schools not named those three. What we are?? We are on par with every other school not named Bama, UGA, or Ohio St. Just those three. Just three, you losers. Not only are we on par with literally EVERYONE ELSE, we've completely blown apart the next 5 after those 3. Some of you will have to take it slow through that one.

Right now, we have a Top 8 to 10 program, on the field and in recruiting...and, that's after Year 2. I'll be honest...I can't ****** believe it! We have truly crashed the party, and i love it! To be where we are right now, after the last 20 hellish years! Twenty damn years of not only "being down"...but, an outright EMBARRASSMENT, imo.

Yes, it sucks not landing a couple of these guys...again, though, unless you're Bama, UGA, or Ohio St, you're going to have some bummers, period

Keep winning to recruit like those three, plain and simple, period...again.
Where we truly are right now, is EXACTLY where we want to be...because two years ago NO ONE saw us here. And, if you say you did, you're lying.

I have been at 15-0 🤠
Since we hired CJH. So I am definitely not lying. The relief was palpable when we cleaned the bama stink and corruption out of our house. Look at how wonderful life as a VFL has been since then!

I’m still at

15-0 🤠

And holding steady!
Come join me! It’s wonderful!

Please say a prayer for my mom. She fell tonight and possible hip fracture. She’s in Oak Ridge hospital. She just got out of the hospital for double pneumonia 3 weeks ago and anyone who works in healthcare knows, hip fractures are hard to come back from for the elderly.

The quicker that the Orthopedic surgeon fixes the fracture, the lower the risk or morbidity and mortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back