Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington Pigskins
This was Tony Kornheiser's suggestion circa 1992. Half of fans voted for it as the replacement name for the Redskins, won the poll.

Only took another ~30 years to change it. But know-nothings think this is a new issue, something to do with black social issues...very confused folks.

Any of you guys with YouTube tv know if there is a way to delete recordings or to edit settings so recordings aren’t deleted automatically after a certain period of time? I can’t find settings for it anywhere.
The oddity is I don't believe it is a recording, per se. It's on the cloud. So you're basically tapped into their recordings, and are just streaming it. I assume they have every show ever recorded. So there's no need to delete, as it's unlimited.

But I get your point, it can create clutter for individuals that "record" a lot.

Trash.

Just go ahead and end the Big 12 and ACC and PAC. Then let's cut out lifetime members like Vandy. No need for Mizzou or UK or USCjr in football. B1G programs like NW, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana.

Let's just have 12 power teams so each school can MAKE THE MOST MONEY POSSIBLE. Whoever made the most money the year prior gets in. Hopefully we make the cut in 2030 in the new ultra-consolidated pro league and the rest (DII, FCS, G5, 80% OF P5) can all die off with no longer being "in the club"...they're just taking away our sweet sweet money...and isn't that what's important? 😒

Keep looking 🧐
twss.gif

We finish with
WR- Wingo, Jefferson
OL- Warren
DL- Franklin, Nwaneri, Rushing, Ross, Okoye, White
LB- Cole

That would be #1 class in the country

Reactions: ugg
Honestly I'm not the best gauge because I never got into Zelda games like my brother did. I never had the patience. But most articles we've read usually puts the two newest switch versions, the two 64 games, and the super nintendo version in the top five in some order.

For what it's worth, my son just said he's enjoying this one as much as the newest one.

Your son is smart. Ocarina of Time is my all time favorite Zelda and is considered an all time Zelda game. I haven't played the newer ones but everything I've heard/read is that Call of the Wild and Tears finally managed to match the magic of Ocarina of Time which was just a very special game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back