Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead. Pretty certain you'll have egg on your face.

What you are doing is morally reprehensible.

Posters and mods: Each time I witness him posting to guilt our forum into offering him free things I will make a post for awareness and report his post to the mods as I have been doing. At some point they will likely intervene as the truth will be self-evident.

😘 The world doesn’t hate you and neither do we. Dad told me once, when I was going through a funk, that you find what you look for…I do believe there’s more good than bad but the bad just makes more noise. It’s kinda like birds tweeting vs a truck horn - dang truck horn is louder but the birds tweeting are there….
Very well said. It's easy to get a messed up view of the world looking online and on TV. Creating fear and anger over made-up boogeymen is good business these days. Look out your front door and around your hometown. You won't always like everything you see, but real life doesn't match what you're seeing on TV. As you said, there's more good than bad...a lot more good than bad.

Posters and mods: Each time I witness him posting to guilt our forum into offering him free things I will make a post for awareness and report his post to the mods as I have been doing. At some point they will likely intervene as the truth will be self-evident.
Only the OP knows either way it's not coming out of your pocket so why worry about it.

Two of the three instances he alleges occurred before he joined, at least under that name.
R.49362d99fdd6ff541da320e46db5c304

You just made the truth evident with this post.

Best case scenario for you at this point is mistaken identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back