Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said she's beautiful.

She also seems like the girl at the bar who needs attention from every one, and usually wrong kind of.

Anyway, thankfully I married a beautiful woman, who's mature.
I mean that's great. I am glad for you and your wife. But, you don't have even an inkling what this young lady is truly like.

@Enki_Amenra - your interest in cars is skewing my algorithm.

View attachment 567074

I mean let's be real for a moment - that Shelby is sexy as hell and likely runs. That Bentley is a Bentley but dang... a million+ for a car that looks like it belongs on blocks in someone's front yard? I really don't think this is a hard decision but it probably is for someone out there. If I had the money I'd buy that Cobra right now - damn that is hot.

Curious about Spyre and other NIL’s. Do they legally have to disclose how much they offer or actually pay to athletes?

Why would we only take 22-23 when there's 31 Seniors on the roster and we're allowed to manage to the 85 man limit?

Even giving back 2 scholarships a year under the NCAA penalty, shouldn't we be looking at 25+ in this class?

Serious question, not trying to bust on you, just not understanding where this 22-23 number is coming from?

Of those 31 seniors, 18 of them have another year or two of eligibility.

Reactions: Glitch
All I'm saying is that she'd be something if her chest were proportional to her fivehead.
Omg.. I had no idea men were so concerned with the proportion of our foreheads.. I always figured it was like my husband says.. no man ever said ‘dang, look at her eyelashes, she’s smoking hot’ lol… mostly you just notice hair and body

Omg.. I had no idea men were so concerned with the proportion of our foreheads.. I always figured it was like my husband says.. no man ever said ‘dang, look at her eyelashes, she’s smoking hot’ lol… mostly you just notice hair and body
My wife wore her hair curly tonite. 👍🏻 Never understood why ladies with curly hair waste time straightening.

My wife wore her hair curly tonite. 👍🏻 Never understood why ladies with curly hair waste time straightening.
I do because it looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket if I don’t.. but I agree, it is pretty if your hair curls and a lot quicker to get out of the house.. I think we tend to copy what is in ‘fashion’ 😂 .. Lane messed up though, Layla was stunning.. idk maybe ahe was mean? Lol

I do because it looks like I stuck my finger in a light socket if I don’t.. but I agree, it is pretty if your hair curls and a lot quicker to get out of the house.. I think we tend to copy what is in ‘fashion’ 😂 .. Lane messed up though, Layla was stunning.. idk maybe ahe was mean? Lol
True, like DrVenner implied none of us know how any of these women treat others, or behave in public. She has a classy look about her, as she is also beautiful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back