Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insurance? Mine screwed me. Can't get any to help. Literally dying slowly because I dont have $15,000 cash.

Good insurance, thank goodness

$5500 in-network max annual out of pocket, covering almost $400K of claims for the incident

There were some dumb things that slipped through the cracks but that all got worked out. Like claiming the ambulance that carried me from Breckenridge to Denver was an out of network choice., or the $250 x-ray claim that almost made it to my credit report. All good

Thank God for good insurance

Omg.. I had no idea men were so concerned with the proportion of our foreheads.. I always figured it was like my husband says.. no man ever said ‘dang, look at her eyelashes, she’s smoking hot’ lol… mostly you just notice hair and body

Didn’t come true
IMG_4610.gif

$5500 in-network max annual out of pocket, covering almost $400K of claims for the incident

There were some dumb things that slipped through the cracks but that all got worked out. Like claiming the ambulance that carried me from Breckenridge to Denver was an out of network choice., or the $250 x-ray claim that almost made it to my credit report. All good

Good. Doesn't seem like a big deal when they take care of their end, but it's a nightmare if they don't or you can't get decent coverage after a claim. I've got my finger stuck in the grinder and man, it's tough to get out once it grabs you. Hope you don't have anything else like that happen. Scary how things can change so quickly.

Are you a Radiologist?

TY for the well wishes. And I am!!

Over sharing moment: spent month of Feb 2021 in ICU, and another week in rehab hospital learning to walk, shower all by myself, and wipe my ass. Another month in a wheelchair after that. Three months daily physical therapy, plus the surgeries to repair my septum, sinus cavity, and broken clavicle.

Despite all that, my biggest take away: don't take the opioids no matter the pain. THAT is what came closest to killing me
If that is what came closest to killing you, then you sure as heck do not need to get anywhere near them....but they are lifesavers for a lot of people in chronic extreme pain and give them at least a glimmer of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back