Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif
Who is it? Tweet is gone.

Our WRs are doomed this year outside of maybe Ramel and Squirrel.

I mean just look how poorly we've recruited and filled our needs in the portal. Guys, we have to come to grips that this staff will never be able to get the talent necessary. We need bluechitters, not these sorts...

Screenshot_20230801_194615.jpgScreenshot_20230801_194629.jpg

Screenshot_20230801_194649.jpgScreenshot_20230801_194700.jpg

Our WRs are doomed this year outside of maybe Ramel and Squirrel.

I mean just look how poorly we've recruited and filled our needs in the portal. Guys, we have to come to grips that this staff will never be able to get the talent necessary. We need bluechitters, not these sorts...

View attachment 567102View attachment 567103

View attachment 567104View attachment 567105

I'm so excited for Dont'e. I think our WR corps is gonna be filthy - like if we had Hyatt and Tillman both healthy kinda filthy.

Last edited:
That sounds rough. I hope you're doing well now.

TY for the well wishes. And I am!!

Over sharing moment: spent month of Feb 2021 in ICU, and another week in rehab hospital learning to walk, shower all by myself, and wipe my ass. Another month in a wheelchair after that. Three months daily physical therapy, plus the surgeries to repair my septum, sinus cavity, and broken clavicle.

Despite all that, my biggest take away: don't take the opioids no matter the pain. THAT is what came closest to killing me

Our bball boys are in Italy if you didn’t know.

Seems like I’ve seen almost every school in Italy 🇮🇹 😭😂. Locals are quite frustrated with the mass influx of travelers. They’ve always had travelers but in the last 2-3 years it has really became bothersome. We have a lot of family that live over there and they all despise visitors due to the congestion it causes in the streets in Florence. I explained to them it’s kinda like Nashville here with the “woo girls” and visitors lol

Seems like I’ve seen almost every school in Italy 🇮🇹 😭😂. Locals are quite frustrated with the mass influx of travelers. They’ve always had travelers but in the last 2-3 years it has really became bothersome. We have a lot of family that live over there and they all despise visitors due to the congestion it causes in the streets in Florence. I explained to them it’s kinda like Nashville here with the “woo girls” and visitors lol
Dear lord the woo bachelorette parties on their beercycle buses 😅 Only matched by the equal bachelor parties.

We are literally over Wicked Weed Funkatorium and a dozen other breweries and see sooo many of these roving gangs of bros and bras. Mostly entertaining and great people watching though. The liveliness sure beats empty streets and the banter makes for great porch sitting any day.

Dear lord the woo bachelorette parties on their beercycle buses 😅 Only matched by the equal bachelor parties.

We are literally over Wicked Weed Funkatorium and a dozen other breweries and see sooo many of these roving gangs of bros and bras. Mostly entertaining and great people watching though. The liveliness sure beats empty streets and the banter makes for great porch sitting any day.
That’s true too!

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back