Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If rather imagine kamara. And that's nothing against Hurd.
Well I've of course imagined that as well

If Heupel is coach in 15 and 16 we 1000% win the East and quite possibly win an SEC title, maybe a natty.

Just rewatched some Hurd highlights and had me re-annoyed at stupid Botch Jones for ruining a golden opportunity in the mid 2010's, while the east was way down. I still hate him more than Pruitt and Dooley. The fakeness and doing way less with more UGH.

Makes me even happier with Heup!

Jalen Hurd would have absolutely destroyed the SEC in this offense. Him, Dobbs, Kamara, and Malone would have absolutely shoved. Im not even going to watch the '16 highlights because Ill just get pissed off lol

With a good coach that 2016 TN team makes the 4 team playoff

Coming soon to a Newport Walmart.

This is akin to the "backpacks" with the leash attached to it. If anyone uses those then...
bud-buddy.gif

In elementary school my class went on a field trip to the Schlitz brewery in Memphis. At the end of the tour, they offered us small glasses of Schlitz malt liquor. We all drank it. It was awful and the only time that I ever had malt liquor.

I was in 3rd grade. How times have changed! Imagine the uproar if elementary school students were given alcohol on a field trip now! 😂
they're given much worse for the ones whose parents give them cell phones.

"- Jaylen McCollough was a clear leader of the team. He had a good rep against Bru McCoy, as well. However, he was not with the defense when starters were on the field. "

Please please please let him be a backup this year
Yeah and I'm also looking forward to this

The freshman defensive backs are long, athletic, smooth and explosive

Omg.. I had no idea men were so concerned with the proportion of our foreheads.. I always figured it was like my husband says.. no man ever said ‘dang, look at her eyelashes, she’s smoking hot’ lol… mostly you just notice hair and body

Hey bud, my eyes are down here! Said no one ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back