Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today’s installment of a gimmick offense in the pros…

We had jerks in this very thread repeating that Sabey/Kirby lie because the sports talking heads were repeating it. Worse, some of them were stanning for the take in recruits threads. Maybe they see better now.

Last edited:
Just give Heupel that offense. . . 👀. . . still, I think our players are better now. . . I don't think Heupel coaching that team would beat the '22 Vols.
I think our current receiving core is pretty significantly better than the 15 and 16 teams.

Ya know Keyton kinda reminds me of Malone now that I think of it.

smells-like-victory-apocalypse-now.gif
Absolutely incredible actor.

PAC 12 Football is going to end up on Hallmark, Lifetime, or HGTV. 😂😂

“Hallmark is coming to you LIVE from Berkeley, California for a classic Pac-12 gridiron matchup between the Cal Bears and the Stanford Cardinal. Hello, I’m Lacy Chabert, alongside the legendary Danica McKellar…how you doing tonight, Winnie?”

What needs to get done over the next 30 days before kick-off? Need new Vols clothes? Stock up on charcoal, ribs/steaks, etc? Re-up the liquor cabinet, hoard a few cases of Schlitz? Buy fireworks? Get a new TV? Figure out which TV service to use? Make sure no weddings or b-day parties/family events are scheduled on game day?

There is a specific rule allowing the holder's knee to be down on kicks.

Yeah, I looked it up and it seems like as long as the kicker is lined up for the kick at the snap the holder gets an exception. So even though they didn't kick it he's still not down when his knee is touching.

I'll send an apology to the SEC office once they overturn the the Gaffney catch...

“Hallmark is coming to you LIVE from Berkeley, California for a classic Pac-12 gridiron matchup between the Cal Bears and the Stanford Cardinal. Hello, I’m Lacy Chabert, alongside the legendary Danica McKellar…how you doing tonight, Winnie?”
You know Sharon, I know we're supposed to stay neutral here but just look at the powder blue in those bear uniforms today. I think they'll win by at least three football goals today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back