Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kids dumb if he thinks hugh freeze will develop him better than saban at any position much less WRs.
Buck Fama. I like the kid's quote just fine.

Sabey bought a bunch of 5* WRs because he has been allowed to cheat with impunity since his first day.

DBs are Sabey's coaching specialty. Something to think about next time you rewatch our game vs Sabey last year.

"- Jaylen McCollough was a clear leader of the team. He had a good rep against Bru McCoy, as well. However, he was not with the defense when starters were on the field. "

Please please please let him be a backup this year
I have a feeling that you are going to be disappointed….. doubt the staff would have let him come back if they didn’t think he would be starting.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
From his interview today:

Vols freshman DL Trevor Duncan: There's never been a conversation about me playing offense. I like defense better, but I'd do anything to get on the field.

He must be confused. The VN experts on here had plenty of conversations about how we recruited him to end up on the OL.
AP mentioned how coaches believe he would be a better OT than play on the D line.

This quote is amazing

"It has to be on the table. I just watched Tennessee in the College World Series and if anything, it's such an experience to be there and learn from that program and that coaching staff and be in that environment. There was no way I wasn't going to take their phone calls and I was lucky enough that Tony Vitello was texting me. This is a guy I was watching on TV coach a bunch of bad asses, so I'm absolutey going to entertain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back