Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't work at all of the refs call it...that was the whole point....Kirby knew he was probably going to get away with it, he gambled big time on getting away with it at home.
They use it all the time…. It’s what muschamp likes to teach….. he did it at South Carolina and Florida as well…. It’s no different than the way we teach players to hold in the offensive line…. The negative is that sometimes a guy can be too focused on getting his hands on the receiver that if the receiver is physical enough…. the wr will burn him in a hurry.

I think I was listening to something on YouTube about it yesterday, but it was deleted. I got distracted when someone came to the house and didn’t think again until you asked. I didn’t listen to much so not sure if it was an actual interview or someone talking about it. It just came up on my YouTube feed. But can’t find anything now except something that was deleted.
Either way, Tillman is great -- a great Vol with a great work ethic and character, well developed to have a great NFL career!

LFG, Ced! 🍊

Last edited:
Oh, they thought about it. But, as usual, the NCAA had no concern for non revenue producing sports.
The NCAA didn't do that: It was the B1G Whoopdedoo and the PAC rats.

I hated the way Drunkenwits kept saying "We." "We" didn't do a damn thing. Call out USC and Oregon, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc., if you want to call someone out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back