Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't being cussed at. It was being made fun of because he did not cuss. In front of the entire team he made him get up in front of them and repeat over and over again the word pus s you get the point. It was a TE who transfer to Duke and had a fine college career under Cut.

He purposely had the team ridicule and make fun of him. Plenty of UT guys now including our coach made not be perfect but do profess and do their best to walk a Christian walk. Look at the book Herndon wrote. Culture at Georgia is no where close to what is at UT now and yes, you do not have to be a Christian to not want you child riding over 100 mph in cars with drunk staff members.
😞. That’s all I got.

Its Saturday Night

images

FYI, and know that I love Tillman, but that guy simply typed the original tweet posted here (#90,950) into a message board. If you click to go to CamfromCanada's twitter page, you'll see that the tweet does not appear. Deleted? Idk.
I think I was listening to something on YouTube about it yesterday, but it was deleted. I got distracted when someone came to the house and didn’t think again until you asked. I didn’t listen to much so not sure if it was an actual interview or someone talking about it. It just came up on my YouTube feed. But can’t find anything now except something that was deleted.

Reactions: Orange.
Correct. Daniel is super religious and was homeschooled. During recruitment, Butch acted like Dabo and talked up his faith and such. Then he picked him and a couple other freshmen out and would bully them all fall camp. He'd do it every year.
I knew I didn’t like him the first time I heard him talk. Never dreamed he was this despicable.

I'm just waiting for the meltdown after the Vols stomp them.

A lot of his videos are hilarious. I watched a live stream he did when SC played Vandy in 2021. I swear he was literally crying on the live stream because Vandy was winning late in the 4th. I mean crying big time. It was both hilarious and sad at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back