Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banking on their QB to have a stellar year,but yea I really believe they get upset by FSU game uno...
I get the hype for them, I just wonder what Jayden Daniels did in the passing game that inspires enough confidence in people to think they have a better chance at winning the SEC than we do?

From VQ:

Make the case: Tennessee was the most recent visit for Cole and seemingly has some momentum coming out of the visit. He and linebackers coach Brian Jean Mary have rapidly built a nice rapport with each other. The distance from Salem, Virginia is the closest of any school that is a legitimate factor with Cole and his high school teammate Peyton Lewis is committed to Tennessee.
Take: By no means are things done for Cole but I’ve talked to enough people to feel like the Vols have left a big impression for him and can easily be his choice over Georgia, Miami and others. The Bulldogs and Canes are going to keep pushing but Tennessee has certainly made a push in this one.
Looks like things are done for Cole... but it ain't us.

Its a sign guys!

1998 Coaches Poll Preseason Top 25
1 Ohio State (31)
2 Florida State (10)
3 Nebraska (12)
4 Florida (1)
5 Michigan (4)
6 Kansas State (1)
7 UCLA (3)
8 LSU
9 Arizona State
10 Tennessee
11 North Carolina
12 West Virginia
13 Penn State
14 Syracuse
15 Texas A&M
16 Colorado State
17 Washington
18 Georgia
19 Virginia
20 Wisconsin
21 Southern Miss
22 Auburn
23 Michigan State
24 Notre Dame
25 Arizona

Coaches Poll Preseason Top 25 College Football Rankings 1990 to 1999 - College Football News | College Football Predictions, Analysis and Updates
I think we have an outstanding shot at the playoffs.

I can't imagine watching some routes on air and thinking that it projects to a starting situation vs. Tennessee. But we'll let the Kroger fans have their fun today on August 7th.
I was thinking similar. The Oilers' new QB is thinking he could have dropped 40 on UT if there hadn't have been anyone rushing him.

"You just shot an unarmed man!"

Xq3.gif

Didn't he get some kind of trespass or something from coming around? Can't remember if that was message board talk or if it was legit.
Yah he was tweeting (I think last year) that the order had been lifted and he wallowed back on campus. Maybe firearm related...?

They’ll be really good this season

I disagree I think Norvell hitting 10 wins last season was his ceiling.

Teams they beat
Duquesne (FCS)
LSU 10-4
Louisville 8-5
Boston College 3-9
Georgia Tech 5-7
Miami 5-7
Syracuse 7-6
Louisiana 6-7
Florida 6-7
Oklahoma 6-7 (Bowl)

Got LSU early with a new HC and honestly were lucky to win that one. Florida, Miami, and OU both with first year (at that school) coaches as well.

I think they could lose 4 or 5 this year with their schedule. LSU, at Clemson, at Wake Forest, at Pitt, vs Miami, at Florida

Tweeters (or X’s?) folks should quit posting:

• Bowser
  • Big Game Boomer
  • Richard West

All attention whores that don’t deserve it and don’t provide any positive value to the discussion.

West is funny sometimes. The other two should be permabanned from all interaction with all human and non-human life at all times.

I disagree I think Norvell hitting 10 wins last season was his ceiling.

Teams they beat
Duquesne (FCS)
LSU 10-4
Louisville 8-5
Boston College 3-9
Georgia Tech 5-7
Miami 5-7
Syracuse 7-6
Louisiana 6-7
Florida 6-7
Oklahoma 6-7 (Bowl)

Got LSU early with a new HC and honestly were lucky to win that one. Florida, Miami, and OU both with first year (at that school) coaches as well.

I think they could lose 4 or 5 this year with their schedule. LSU, at Clemson, at Wake Forest, at Pitt, vs Miami, at Florida

They return almost everyone, have a great QB and cleaned up in the portal. We will see.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back