Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it the "Coast to Coast Conference"!
I started to suggest the "Bi-Coastal Conference"...but was informed that could be interpreted by some as hate* speech.
So it should properly be called the "Non-Mono-Coastal Conference."

* As a hater of hate, I prefer to use the term "non-likey" speech

The Public in General: "The BIG going to be a cross country conference is really not a good idea for college sports."

ACC:
double-down.gif

Any of you have a recurring dream?

I've had one my whole life, since I was a kid. I use to get it about once a month, then about once a year. Now I've started getting it about once a month again.

It's night and I'm in a dark parking lot, out of breath and tired from running. I'm hiding beside a car trying to unscrew an old antenna off it to use as a weapon. As I'm unscrewing it, I hear a voice say, "You think that's gonna help?"

I look to the where the voice is and there is a werewolf/bigfoot (he looks like the bigfoot from Tenacious D video and seems pretty nice except he's hunting me, but I think he's a werewolf) that has found me hiding by the car. He always asks me "what do you think an antenna is gonna do to me, it's not silver?" I tell him it's gonna leave a mark on him that can be seen when he turns human again (I think I'll finally be able to know who he is, then realize I'll be dead). He laughs and says no one will know how he got the mark, then I point up at a security camera. He sees it and jumps back a few feet and says "you win, but I'll get you next time!". . . then runs off into the darkness.

Sometimes in a parking lot, sometimes in a field with a bunch of cars parked in it, sometimes in a parking garage, but I'm always exhausted from running and I'm always hiding by a car trying to get an antenna, 😆. It's always dark and foggy looking.

So weird, probably from a werewolf movie I saw as a kid in the 80s 90s. 🤷🤔
Have recurring ones from time to time, but lately I've gotten really good at lucid dreaming recurring wet dreams 😅

Once you go lucid, you can make any dream a good one. It's always this big resort type town and I know exactly how to find the beach and pool now from anywhere 🥳

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Just another Josh Heupel and staff appreciation note:

To inherit what they did and going into season 3 to be ranked in the top 10 after losing a record setting QB, two top level receivers, and a top level pass rusher to the NFL is something to be grateful for considering what things were like for the better part of a decade from 2010-2020.
Things like "entering season 3, Coach Dooley is looking to secure his first winning record....ever!"

Or

"Entering season 3, Coach Pruitt is looking to win his opener vs the School for the Deaf of Antilles. Big challenge ahead for him on opening night to not repeat last season!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back