Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a laptop so I don’t have to store personal stuff on a corporate laptop. Doesn’t have to be anything fancy but I want it to work well, last, and not break the bank.

Recommendations please.

you might consider looking at Amazon and searching for used computers.....there are plenty of refurbished units out there with a large range of pricing and brands. Some you can get some type of warranty.

Joe Schoen discusses expectations for rookie WR Jalin Hyatt

Joe Schoen discusses expectations for rookie WR Jalin Hyatt
Steve Samra•08/07/23
Jalin-Hyatt.jpg
© Danielle Parhizkaran/NorthJersey.com / USA TODAY NETWORK
Joe Schoen delivered Giants quarterback Daniel Jones a gift at the 2023 NFL Draft, selecting former Tennessee Volunteers wide receiver Jalin Hyatt in the third round.
Entering his rookie season, some believer Hyatt can explode onto the scene in the NFL. Joining The Rich Eisen Show on Monday, Schoen elaborated on how Hyatt’s been fitting in as a rookie in New York thus far.
“He’s strung together — he’s another guy that the last three or four days, has really elevated his game,” Schoen said. “And again, these guys are young, specifically the rookies, they have a lot to learn. Learn how to be pros, how we do things, our process, our culture. So he’s done a good job. He’s come a long way from the spring. We expect him to continue to mature, and learn the plays and get in the playbook.
Man, I wish nothing but the absolute best for Jalin. What an awesome dude.

There are definitely hotter women in music than all of them. Hotter rockers even. But I thought this singer Lynn Gunn from a band called PVRIS was hot ten years ago when she still looked like a woman. Now she looks butch at worst, androgynous at best. So I guess I can’t talk
Someone mention hot rockers? I submit Nita Strauss
1691588218040.jpeg

Love all those bands; but, Rush and Dire Straits are elite among elite...and, just because they've sucked for the last 20 years or so, people forget, or just plain don't know about how great 80s, early 90s U2 were.
Rush is my VN signature
we have assumed control 2112 2023

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back