Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot the part where you give the government 300 million or so, but I appreciate the sentiment anyway. I had it all lined up to make the RF rich too, but for some reason they gave me a ticket with the wrong numbers.
Nah they didn’t. Jackpot was almost 2 billion dollars so $800 mil was what they were saying they would have after the gov’t robs them.

Big Orange summed it up pretty well. It's a 3 hour movie and they spend a good hour and a half in the beginning building backstory that ultimately didn't serve much purpose to the meat of the film's ending. Once it picked up at the end though it was really good. Ultimately though not even my favorite Nolan film.
I loved it. Cilian Murphy's taking home the hardware for that one

You guys like lowriders? (The car kind @Glitch ). . . i've always thought they were cool, like a novelty or gimmick, but had no real interest in them.

A buddy wants me to go to the car show in Sevierville on the 14th, called "The Sparks" car show. Any of yall been or know anything about the show? How many cars will be there? Pretty high-end stuff or just a bunch of locals with slammed yugos?
26uf1iHzEB6bwi6bK.gif

Enki, which pawn shop is it and do they have good stuff all the time? I'd like to check that place out some time but I don't know if there's a reason to drive 45 mins or so to a pawn shop. The last couple of pawn shops I went to just kinda depressed me because all they had was guns and jewelry which I expect at every pawn shop but that's ALL they had. I like more variety and some crazy good tech deals.

don't overlook McKays....You can usually find some pretty good stuff there as well including computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back