Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want to do with it? Apps to run?

If it's mainly for internet browsing and office documents, think about a Chromebook, as they are generally cheap, less maintenance, secure, and less susceptible to malware.
Yeah that’s what I’m needing it for. Spreadsheets, research, and just wanting to store personal documents/files not on a company laptop.

Hoffs was no 3 🤦‍♂️
There are definitely hotter women in music than all of them. Hotter rockers even. But I thought this singer Lynn Gunn from a band called PVRIS was hot ten years ago when she still looked like a woman. Now she looks butch at worst, androgynous at best. So I guess I can’t talk

There are definitely hotter women in music than all of them. Hotter rockers even. But I thought this singer Lynn Gunn from a band called PVRIS was hot ten years ago when she still looked like a woman. Now she looks butch at worst, androgynous at best. So I guess I can’t talk
87BE68A3-A3FC-4F71-8149-6ED5CF992F34.jpeg
From this
F5E98BFC-ADCF-47D3-AE79-461CD701005A.jpeg
To this 🤮

This reminds me a lot of my son…. Does the Mookie Betts thing when he hits a double…. Does the handshake type thing with his best friend….

Reactions: Glitch
I chuckled at this from the article "...... and was also a staple in Tennessee’s loaded defense in the SEC."

Looking back at what our defensive coaches had to work with the last few years—the attitudes, the injuries, the lack of depth—it’s amazing we’ve been able to stop anyone. This year should be fun.

Joe Schoen discusses expectations for rookie WR Jalin Hyatt

Joe Schoen discusses expectations for rookie WR Jalin Hyatt
Steve Samra•08/07/23
Jalin-Hyatt.jpg
© Danielle Parhizkaran/NorthJersey.com / USA TODAY NETWORK
Joe Schoen delivered Giants quarterback Daniel Jones a gift at the 2023 NFL Draft, selecting former Tennessee Volunteers wide receiver Jalin Hyatt in the third round.
Entering his rookie season, some believer Hyatt can explode onto the scene in the NFL. Joining The Rich Eisen Show on Monday, Schoen elaborated on how Hyatt’s been fitting in as a rookie in New York thus far.
“He’s strung together — he’s another guy that the last three or four days, has really elevated his game,” Schoen said. “And again, these guys are young, specifically the rookies, they have a lot to learn. Learn how to be pros, how we do things, our process, our culture. So he’s done a good job. He’s come a long way from the spring. We expect him to continue to mature, and learn the plays and get in the playbook.
Unreal for someone who cant run a ****ing route.

Someone on twatter needs to drag whoever invented that stupidity.

😂. I would hook y'all up for sure. No way I could ever spend $800,000,000 and go broke. I'd never miss $50,00,000. In fact, if I hit it, I'd probably end up giving most of it away, just so I wouldn't have to deal with it. Spend $20,000,000, bank $150,000,000, buy a company or 2 for $100,000,000, give away $4 or $500,000,000.
You forgot the part where you give the government 300 million or so, but I appreciate the sentiment anyway. I had it all lined up to make the RF rich too, but for some reason they gave me a ticket with the wrong numbers.

John Adams is still writing columns about Pruitt and Fulmer. That's right: as we head into season 3 in the Top 10. I just came across it by accident, and I'm not linking it.

He's really is a mental defective with major emotional issues. Gannett needs to send him for some kind of 6-month in-patient psych treatment.
I think the latest headline was something about giving out passwords for free parking to players' families - GASP!!

Enki, which pawn shop is it and do they have good stuff all the time? I'd like to check that place out some time but I don't know if there's a reason to drive 45 mins or so to a pawn shop. The last couple of pawn shops I went to just kinda depressed me because all they had was guns and jewelry which I expect at every pawn shop but that's ALL they had. I like more variety and some crazy good tech deals.
Yeah, they seem to. They reduce the price on items every few days. The longer they have the item, the cheaper it is.

Its the one on the corner of Midland shopping center. American Pawn maybe. It's next to a shop called Lucky 5s or something on the very left end if they building, looking at it.

Looking back at what our defensive coaches had to work with the last few years—the attitudes, the injuries, the lack of depth—it’s amazing we’ve been able to stop anyone. This year should be fun.
The defense gets no respect…. We were top 5 in the SEC in points allowed…. With the pace that we play at and teams trying to play catch up….that is an amazing job by this staff.

Last edited:
I have to tell you, I really struggled in my younger days just to make ends meet. There were times when I could not pay my electric bill.

Those were some of the darkest days of my life.
That's a good one.

Ahem...

A jumper cable walks into a bar. Asks for a drink. Bartender says 'ok, but don't start anything.'

For all girl bands, Warpaint is pretty hard to beat. Plus Jenny Lee Lindberg and Theresa Wayman aren't hard to look at either

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back