Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
osaic.gif
Yea. The reviews are bombing.

I wonder what kind of health/sports nutrition/speed training the Vols have. I remember Chip Kelly installing that stuff at Oregon back in 09’ preseason and people laughed at him but it worked. He installed a speed training program with a sleep study program as well. Fit right in with his spread option tempo offense

Reactions: Glitch
I would think consistently winning 10-11 games a year and making more prestigious bowls and maybe a CFP berth here and there would probably do the trick vs. having to win a championship before we get the players that everyone insists we need in order to win said championship. Chickens and eggs. Carts and horses, ya know.

15-0 🤠

Great memories! I was at many of these games and Pickens obviously was one heck of a player. With Coach Heupel at the helm, my sincere hope is we will see more great players enter into Tennessee lore, just like Carl Pickens. Thank you for posting this... GBO!
Also...side note......

Bring back the UT logo at mid-field vs Texas when they come visit

So you’re just going to ignore the “not break the bank” request.
Chromebooks definitely have lower initial cost, but likely shorter lifespan overall. I used my last macbook pro for 11 years, so breaking the bank didn't really break the bank over the long term. It's still kicking, but needed to replace it to run a processor-intensive piece of software. It's all about your use case and whether you want frequent processor upgrades/new machines.

Chromebooks definitely have lower initial cost, but likely shorter lifespan overall. I used my last macbook pro for 11 years, so breaking the bank didn't really break the bank over the long term. It's still kicking, but needed to replace it to run a processor-intensive piece of software. It's all about your use case and whether you want frequent processor upgrades/new machines.

concur

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back