Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

its-happening.gif

I know some of y’all don’t like Richard west satire profile, but…. His account has people making tik toks complaining about Vanderbilts stadium not going to be ready for football. He tweeted that they will play in a high school stadium and people are eating it up haha

Last edited:
I know some of y’all don’t like Richard west satire profile, but…. His account has people making tik toks complaining about their stadium not going to be ready for football. He tweeted that they will play in a high school stadium and people are eating it up haha
which team and fanbase is he doing this to?

Reactions: Volsdeep4
That 2001 FLA game performance was insane.
My hometown Vol! The maddest I ever got at Fulmer was that Georgia game and the stupid kick call. Stephens catch and run against Georgia should have been a all time classic if we just kick off normal. We had enough talent to win it all that year just didn’t get it done.

don't overlook McKays....You can usually find some pretty good stuff there as well including computers.

I used to love going to McKays. I remember they used to carry textbooks, books, comics, and video games (lots and lots of old gameboy cartridges) but I guess I hadn't realized they carry computers now too (or maybe I just never noticed back then - too busy taking every free book from the bin I could get my hands on which I then regretted when I realized I had to move all those books to a new apt🤣). It makes sense as they always did have college age+ stuff.

Reactions: Devo182
This particular one was Vanderbilt
I don't think people mind him trolling other teams. But he has a proven strong tendency to troll the Vols. I wouldn't doubt that he is messing with Vandy just so he can get off blocked lists and back in good graces, for yhe purpose of trolling us again.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back