Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think you have bad days, this lady holds your beer…

Texas woman injured after hawk drops snake on her Texas woman injured after hawk drops snake on her

"As I was trying to sling my arm and sling the snake off, the snake wrapped around my arm," she told CBS News, the BBC's US partner.

I’m as surprised by the bolded as I am by the story. Had no idea CBS and BBC were connected.

"As I was trying to sling my arm and sling the snake off, the snake wrapped around my arm," she told CBS News, the BBC's US partner.

I’m as surprised by the bolded as I am by the story. Had no idea CBS and BBC were connected.
They all suck.

It's prolly just a contract to source US news stories.

The BBC has licensed with various US broadcasters over the years and tbh, I think it's hurt them with American audiences because it's meant that shows keep going to different networks, different streamers, different channels and times etc. I'm not sure but they probably license BBC News separately so it might only be CBS News that is partnered with it rather than BBC as a whole partnered with CBS as a whole.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Yeah, then you get taxed even more as time goes by. Probably end up losing around a total of 38% of the $600m in taxes.
I'm not sure what the jackpot was but I'm guessing close to 2 billion. Let's just say 1.4 billion. 50% tax woukd get you 700 mill. So how is 38% equal to getting 600 mill? I'm asking because I have no clue about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back