View attachment 568916

*Nobody is safe from @Glitch

*TWSS

TIFWIW

DN

VFL

GBO
ClumsySaltyEchidna-size_restricted.gif

Hopefully I’m not the only one who doesn’t like this. Looks like an office building.
as a diehard Titans fan, i hate it and all my pals we go to games with hate it too. On top of it, tailgating is most likely done as well. what a shame

I'm 52 and have never heard any such story about Fulmer. Is this proven fact or hearsay?

It was ALLEGED….I should have said alleged in fairness to the man, to have happened between the 97-98 season. The internet wasn’t what it is now. I first heard about it around 2002. If I get a chance with work today I’ll look and see if the story I saw is still up.

Reactions: OrangeShade
Huge! Thanks for joining!! Woke up 2,902! Now begins the March to 3,000 by kickoff!! Tell all your friends and family!

Join The Volunteer Club
We are on a roll this morning Vols! Let’s keep the heater 🔥going!!

Volnation will be the reason we hit 3,000 this month I feel it!

https://thevolunteerclub.com

Attachments

• IMG_4839.png
    IMG_4839.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 2
I did not say it before, but I have the same dream. Usually mine is that I just quit going to a class and forget about it until the Final and I show up and find out even if I ace the final, I am still not going to pass the class.
That's always the pinnacle of my nightmare that even if I find a way to ace it, my lack of attendance dooms me anyway.

We are trying to cross train some at center but are in trouble if CM misses significant time. OL already a concern. Luckily we have guys who have been in program for awhile, but it will be piece mail. Only 2-3 locked in starters as of today imo

Reactions: captainfalcon777

Fast forward to the 8 minute mark to listen to SEC Mike defecate on the Alabama Crimson Tide for like 5 minutes

Decaying dynasty baby!

They finished last year 5th (should have been 6th) and lose their QB as the top pick in the draft with no idea who they're replacing him with and also lost the #3 pick in the draft.

With all that they somehow jumped up 2 spots in the preseason rankings this year. I think they've officially reached overrated status. Nice to see someone calling it out.

So according to the practice reports this week, we are either starting Lane at C and Karvic at LG, or Lane at LG and Nichols at C

I have to admit that my wife got really mad at me when we were at Hilton Head together in June. I am still not sure why.

She asked me to sync her phone for her while we were at the beach.

So, I threw it in the ocean.
Did you hear about the Texas bank robber who made his getaway in an electric car. Police pursued and caught him when his battery died.

Police charged him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back