Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂 I am so glad I am just trying to remember what class I have been forgetting to go to and desperately trying to find a paper somewhere with my schedule so I can see if it’s too late.
I wonder why it’s in a parking lot?
I don't know, it's so weird. Either an asphalt, grass, or covered parking lot, 😂

How can you put kiffin in that group? He’s been mediocre at every level as a HC.
For me, your supposition completely fails by adding him in your list.
kiffin failed so badly at his dream school that the trojan admin left him at the airport of an away game. Wouldn’t even allow him to return with the team.

The other 3 are awesome when they can out talent the opponent. Look at Spurrier at South Carolina. Mediocre…
Put saban at kentucky right now and he wouldn’t change their win-loss record for this year compared to their current staff.

Totally agree on Kiffin. Only left his name in because the OP I was responding to used him as an example.

sonofUT62 said:
So Spurrier/Rhule/Kiffin etc are all mediocre coaches who must have cheated in college since they struggled in the pros?

I didn't realize so many people have a dream similar to that.
I did not say it before, but I have the same dream. Usually mine is that I just quit going to a class and forget about it until the Final and I show up and find out even if I ace the final, I am still not going to pass the class.

I have to admit that my wife got really mad at me when we were at Hilton Head together in June. I am still not sure why.

She asked me to sync her phone for her while we were at the beach.

So, I threw it in the ocean.
The elevator joke is the best.

It just works on so many levels.

So I didn’t say he was a good leader of men. I said he was a far more ethical leader than Jones or Fulmer. How soon we forget that meeting at the Chapman Hwy Shoneys where Fulmer pressured a girls mom to change her story about being raped. So please don’t put words in my mouth. Or I might want to vomit.
I'm 52 and have never heard any such story about Fulmer. Is this proven fact or hearsay?

So I didn’t say he was a good leader of men. I said he was a far more ethical leader than Jones or Fulmer. How soon we forget that meeting at the Chapman Hwy Shoneys where Fulmer pressured a girls mom to change her story about being raped. So please don’t put words in my mouth. Or I might want to vomit.
never heard that

Will there be free parking spots like at the Orange and white game during the regular season games, should I buy parking early online for a spot, or arrive early to find and buy a spot?

You can park in Old Town and they have trolleys that take you over to the stadium. Not free, but also less traffic headache after the game.

How can you put kiffin in that group? He’s been mediocre at every level as a HC.
For me, your supposition completely fails by adding him in your list.
kiffin failed so badly at his dream school that the trojan admin left him at the airport of an away game. Wouldn’t even allow him to return with the team.

The other 3 are awesome when they can out talent the opponent. Look at Spurrier at South Carolina. Mediocre…
Put saban at kentucky right now and he wouldn’t change their win-loss record for this year compared to their current staff.

Spurrier was not mediocre at SC. They have 3 11 win seasons in school history. He had 3. All the rest. 0.

That may be one of his better coaching jobs.

Spurrier was not mediocre at SC. They have 3 11 win seasons in school history. He had 3. All the rest. 0.

That may be one of his better coaching jobs.
Just cannot overstate how big of a trash dump Columbia SC is. The job Steve did shouldnt be overstated. That program has a looney tunes fanbase and a rooster crowing after a TD. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Milton finna be all...IMG_3234.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back