Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach said Mays had a minor procedure and be out of couple of weeks. IF it's a hernia as rumored 2-3 weeks is about right. Nothing to panic over here. There'll be plenty of other stuff to panic over later.
3 weeks would put him at game week, I could see them holding him until Florida week

Not really a great report but thanks for the insight! Hopefully Tennessee gets something figured out up front before that Florida game. Sec play is all about OL and DL

Not ideal, but not bad. They had hoped to have four positions more or less locked in two-deep, and that has not yet happened. The versatility is actually good, and they've worked with focus to develop that. We have veteran players but we knew we'd be fitting pieces and needing to bring guys along quickly. We don't have the stacked talent some programs do, which means working to make the most of what we have. That's where we are this year.

Coaches are going to be cautious with Coop this year. He's a critical piece, and if they can shift and play the backup when it makes sense to do so, that's good risk management. I wouldn't expect any of the coaches-- or players, for that matter-- to dispense much info about key injuries. Not how they're going to handle it.

Coach said Mays had a minor procedure and be out of couple of weeks. IF it's a hernia as rumored 2-3 weeks is about right. Nothing to panic over here. There'll be plenty of other stuff to panic over later.

NegaVols be like...
eli-manning.gif

Please let Joe stay healthy all season, I understand Nico is going to be a terrific QB1 eventually but he is only a Freshmen need Joe upright and in health to achieve that 15-0 I'm hoping for !!!
Kinda almost wonder if Gaston Moore is further along than Nico, or far enough along to get the snaps and protect Nico for the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back