Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You love Johnny and hate Phillip. Johnny brought it on himself the night of his drunken tirade in front of boosters that allowed Phillip to slip in. I appreciate Fulmer more than Saban who has no ethics whatsoever and is less ethical than Phillip.

Who the hell said one word about Johnny? You assume that just because I think Fulmer is a scum bag that that I’m “Team Johnny”. You sound like a a teenage girl.

Yeah Riley ran away from competition when Oklahoma was trending toward joining the SEC. Though not as strong as SEC football, he’ll still get his fair share of competition against Ohio St, Michigan, etc.

Seems more like he ran towards money, not away from anything. USC pays him like he’s won multiple NC

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Seems more like he ran towards money, not away from anything. USC pays him like he’s won multiple NC
That too but I think they said Oklahoma was willing to match it or come very very close. He’s a pretty good coach, although I’m biased I still think Heupel is the better coach and better offensive mind. Lincoln won’t ever win big going forward without building up a defense.

Edit: nevermind, you’re right @MarcoVol they said they would match LSU’s $12mil offer for him but not USC’s.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
You love Johnny and hate Phillip. Johnny brought it on himself the night of his drunken tirade in front of boosters that allowed Phillip to slip in. I appreciate Fulmer more than Saban who has no ethics whatsoever and is less ethical than Phillip.

Yep. Drunken Johnny was a real thing some people do not want to acknowledge. He caused his own termination.

Cannot be understated how huge it was to get him away from Bama. 1. Instate lockdown 2. He would torment us every TSIO 3. He's gonna be a high draft pick after he wins us some games.
More athletic version of what we THOUGHT we were getting in Toto and the biggest stick in Saban’s craw that we landed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back