Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time you wore a shirt
When you left the house that one time driving to Papermill to fight
I was naked.

Doesn't everyone go to Waffle House naked?

I just told them that "No shirts, No shoes, No service" sign violated my Constitutional rights.

I was naked.

Doesn't everyone go to Waffle House naked?

I just told them that "No shirts, No shoes, No service" sign violated my Constitutional rights.
there ls a sign above each Affle H use that reads 'abandon all hope ye who enter here.'

you forfeit those rights. unless you let me bum a cigarette. then you good.

I didn’t say he was a saint. I said I find him to be more ethical than Jones and especially Fulmer. Saban can be a bad person and still not be as bad as others. Just like I think Fulmer is an EXCEPTIONALLY bad person but not in the same breath as Urban.Two things can be true at the same time.

You love Johnny and hate Phillip. Johnny brought it on himself the night of his drunken tirade in front of boosters that allowed Phillip to slip in. I appreciate Fulmer more than Saban who has no ethics whatsoever and is less ethical than Phillip.

Just cannot overstate how big of a trash dump Columbia SC is. The job Steve did shouldnt be overstated. That program has a looney tunes fanbase and a rooster crowing after a TD. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Milton finna be all...View attachment 568914

Could not agree with this post more

I have been to Vols games at every SEC stadium save Vandy (Really. Why would I want to go to a TN home game yet without the running through the T???)

Columbia is a sad town. The stadium is a dystopian concrete structure which had me thinking "Meadowlands... but smaller", and it is off campus at the state fairgrounds or something like that. Maybe if I had paid the big bucks and rented one of those cockabooses I would have a better impression

It was hot and wet... and not in a good way

The atmosphere is fake and pumped in

At least they cock-a-doodle-doo instead of barking. So point for that at least

Maybe kill the music and hear how it sounds. I know, boomer quiet down and don’t miss your bedtime.
Edit: I should have included, I always enjoy your “The more you know “ posts. I was always the nerd and the ugly kid In school, so I buried myself in books, but the stuff you post are and have been fascinating. I realize I don’t know as much as I wished I did. Boomer moment.

do you expect him to just say the OLine sucks during his presser?
No
But he doesn’t seemed concerned or doom and gloom about it
Those guys are the same ones who have talked 2-3 guys a year in the past who they said were all stars and didn’t amount to anything
Our defense is a lot better this year then in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back