Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
On3 calling their shot

edit: since we can't imbed "x" links anymore because Elon has an ego the size of the moon -- On3 asked who would be this year's breakout player with a picture of Thornton

Even before the hype since he's been here you just have to look at his game film to realize what a match up nightmare he is in out system.

We are going to match him up with slower safeties just like Hyatt last year and he's going to blow by them only he's 6'5 so he'll be harder to miss.

The SEC better hope our offensive line has problems because I don't know what they are going to do.

Feels like the jump to the Big 10 is going to be a rough one for the LA schools. I don't think they will be successful for a few seasons. Same goes for OK and Texas to the SEC. They may regret the jump wins-wise.

Why? Outside of OSU and UM, the B10 is really weak. USC will still be a 10 game winning team. I see Riley’s offense giving the B10 fits.

Just landed a job as a UPS driver.

See y'all sorry suckers later. Gonna go sit on my yacht and drink some Pappys.

Don't worry, I'll land us a few 5 stars and won't forget the little folks while I'm delivering my huge package day in and day out.
I believed you until u said "your huge package" 🤨🤨🤨 ...

Don't worry, I'll land us a few 5 stars and won't forget the little folks while I'm delivering my huge package day in and day out.
You got a driving job straight through the door? What are you gonna be driving for them?

And that’s the part of this team that gets the least amount of buzz from the rest of the nation. Run for 200 a game last yr and lead the nation in rushing TDs or close to it. But nobody seems to realize how good we could be on the ground this yr. Our fanbase knows but all you ever hear about from media is the splash plays and everything that happens in the pass game. Let em’ sleep.

The rocket arm of Joe also casts a shadow on his running ability. I believe we will be pleasantly surprised with the numbers he puts up on the ground this year.

Good Luck
I worked for them for 16 years. Started on preload for 4 years then F/T driver for 12. You'll meet lots of people, which I enjoyed. The hours, body aches and injuries, not so much. I still have a few friends there and it has definitely changed from my days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back